Valued Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2017 (includes spoilers)

Bill calling Ridge "the dressmaker"  reminds me of Jack on Y&R calling Victor "the mustache".

I've gotten to the point of not being able to stand the $$Bill character. He's just too flipping annoying. I wish Y&R would bring Brad back from the dead. Loved Don Diamont playing Brad.

Trusted Contributor

It won't be long before Quinn is going to lose her emotions and somebody is going to see something.  She's got life as she never has had it before.  We always seem to spoil things when we are at that point.  I'm getting so I can't stand Katie.  Doesn't she have anythng to do?  For Pete's sake, always in somebody else's business?  Now she's a nosy neighbor.  

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

I haven't missed Eric and Maya, Nicole and Zende and Brooke.  I do miss Caroline and baby.  But this nosy Katie is getting to me.  

Respected Contributor

Katie is getting on my nerves butting into everyone's business.

Why do Steffy and Thomas think they're both entitled to be CEO of Forrestor? They don't think they should have to earn their way up to that title? What about Thorne and Rick? They should get the title before Ridge's spoiled brats.

I knew that girl at the bar was going to be related to Sally Spectra somehow. As soon as I saw her I thought she looked like a young Sally. So what's the relationship? A great niece? It can't be CJ's (Sally & Clark's son) daughter can it? 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

Katie is getting on my nerves butting into everyone's business.

Why do Steffy and Thomas think they're both entitled to be CEO of Forrestor? They don't think they should have to earn their way up to that title? What about Thorne and Rick? They should get the title before Ridge's spoiled brats.

I knew that girl at the bar was going to be related to Sally Spectra somehow. As soon as I saw her I thought she looked like a young Sally. So what's the relationship? A great niece? It can't be CJ's (Sally & Clark's son) daughter can it? 

I saw the girl at the end but wasn't making attention except that I heard her repeat the name Forrester.  I figured she recognized the name and was going to make a play for Thomas.  I still think that the Spectra building might end of being a fashion house with Thomas and Ridge or Thomas and Rick.  In other words, a split in the family.  The Spectra name keeps being brought up.  If Eric finds out Ridge is fooling around with Quinn, Eric is going throw the both out, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

The minute she said "Sally" I KNEW who she was.  I had guessed when I saw her red hair and Spectra was mentioned lately.

I'd guess her and Thomas hit it off and she steals him away.  He's never been integral to tohe Forrester plot line so I'd think him.  Second guess? Rick?  Either one could go as far as I'm concerned. 

Honored Contributor

Now see @Sooner.  I missed all of that I paid less Ttention than I thought.

I did notice Nicole at the beginning of the show.  Could her wig look any cheaper, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Now see @Sooner.  I missed all of that I paid less Ttention than I thought.

I did notice Nicole at the beginning of the show.  Could her wig look any cheaper, lol.

If the show goes broke, it "ain't" because of the cost of wigs is it?  Good grief!

I have said a lot of times it was better when they fought with Sally Spectra more than infighting in the family!  I'm SURE they listen to me, aren't you? Woman Very Happy

If they did they would have scrubbed down Ridge by now!  LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand why they haven't at least trimmed Ridge up by now.  He's too overgrown.  I hope he and Quinn go no further.  I'd like to see Thorne get a good position, for once.  I wonder why he doesn't and if any one has a gripe, it's him.