Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2016 (includes spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Lol, but unfortunately, @deepwaterdotter,if Hope is the surprise, we'll have more of the triangle stuff.  Might even be a quad or quint situation.....Ivy is coming back so that means it'll be Liam, Steffy, Hope, Ivy and Wyatt.  They all like each other intimately.  Oh...not Liam and Wyatt, lol.  

I wonder where Quinn is headed now other than messing with Wyatt's love life.  I'll bet privately that actress is tired of that sl, too.

Well, she did say that the only men that seem to hold her attention have the last name of Spencer.  I guess 'playing God' with Liam's life fits the bill for the writers.  

Honored Contributor

quinn and deacon are broken up?......isnt that out of the blue?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

So now we're supposed to believe that Quinn picked up Liam and put him in the car and then took him out of the car into her cabin. If Liam is unconscious, he would be like dead weight. Hard enough for a man to move him let alone a woman. 

When did Quinn get a cabin? And how does she know that Liam has a concussion? I didn't hear him mention it because I don't think he even knows he has one.

Stupid-stupid-stupid!

Steffy please do something with your hair!!!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

So now we're supposed to believe that Quinn picked up Liam and put him in the car and then took him out of the car into her cabin. If Liam is unconscious, he would be like dead weight. Hard enough for a man to move him let alone a woman. 

When did Quinn get a cabin? And how does she know that Liam has a concussion? I didn't hear him mention it because I don't think he even knows he has one.

Stupid-stupid-stupid!

Like taking it off and attaching it to a styrofoam head.

Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

Stupid-stupid-stupid!

Yeah, that little skinny Quinn must be some kind of strong to move Liam, lol

She probably got the cabin around time she separated from Deacon, lol.  You know, that mystery time.

I'm hearing more and more rumors that Hope might be coming back.  She's going to hear that Liam is sick and run back for him.  He might die in Quinn's hands.....not really, lol.  Everybody knows that if someone is in a deep sleep, possibly in a concussion, the quicker they get to the doctor, the better.  Quinn has not changed a bit.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Here we go again, ok everyone will think Liam went off to Austrailia to be with Ivy. Now Wyatt will be free to be with Steffie. Rumors Hope is coming back, well with these stupid writers won't surprise me,again they just rerun the same stories over and over.{I haven't watched todays yet just going by what is written here} tucka.

Respected Contributor

I'm just enjoying seeing Steffy miserable for a change instead of her causing misery like she always does!
Honored Contributor

Oh, Wyatt shut the heck up, trying to sell yourself to Steffy pretending you're consoling her.  Same thing he did with Hope.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

When I see Wyatt and Steffy walking along the beach contemplating a swim it makes me wonder . . . . do wigs float?

Honored Contributor

Is it THAT warm in Los Angeles?