Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2016 (includes spoilers)

Liam with amnesia. Well, I guess it's been a while since someone had amnesia on the show....when was the last time? When Stephanie was wondering through the bad side of town? That was years ago.

At least this is an older rehashed storyline. But the Brooke/Bill/Katie one just happened. Why can't the writers find fresh material to write about?

Caroline looks like she's going to give birth soon. I guess something will happen to the baby and they'll find out that Ridge isn't the father. Or maybe he actually is the father! lol

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

Where is Ridge, has he quit the show? or is he on vacation? also his son where is he? this show is ridiculous, also didn't anyone else see liam pass out in front of all those windows at work?or see him being dragged and put in the car,no one else was in the parking lot? Get real.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

I know this scenario of Quinn hauling Liam into her vehicle without notice is absurd. Why her struggling alone would have caught attention. Anything is possible in our soap. Smiley Wink
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

OK, I always DVR this show but I have just been reading your posts, not watching the show.

Today I watched the show!  I thought I was going to choak on my  Cheetos!  This is pathetic!

People make fun of soaps, but this show today was stupid!  You have Liam acting more ignorant and usual (that's saying a lot).

You have Katie going through one of her breathing spells.  

All I can say is you watch Liam (the actor who plays him) will get another award for his AWSOME acting (you know, the way he acts stupid).

You guys were talking about Victor in every scene.  Well, I don't remember there being a show where Liam hasn't been in it (or they've mentioned his name).

Ugh!  Don't get me started on Quinn.  She and fish lips need to go back where they came from.

Phew!  I'll so sit down now!

Valued Contributor

I use to like watching this show but it has gotten so bad. One, how stupid can these people be always leaving a door open when they are telling a secret!  And why didn't Liam just wake those 2 up & ask them what the heck was going on?  I don't like Stefy but she at least deserves to know he saw her in bed with his brother!  And as for Quinn...what she is doing is Kidnapping & endangering another persons life!  Wouldn't it be great if they actually procecuted her & sent her away!  But we all know that won't happen!  I decided I need a break. I can skip a couple of weeks & not miss much anyway. Man I wish they would get some new writers!!  I miss the old shows & the older charactors.

Honored Contributor

soooooooooooo is liam going to fall for quinn now? or is liam only going to remember hope as his love, maybe paving the way for hope to come back?

how come katie wasnt upset with bill? didnt he admit that he was still in love with brooke also? or did katie not hear that part?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45, Katie only heard Brooke tell Bill she was in love with him, she either got there after Bill told Brooke his feelings or she walked away before she heard him tell Brooke.

Liam with that stupid look on his face!  I'm not sure about amnesia, but wouldn't the person at least be asking who they were and where they were at a minimum?

It didn't take Wyatt and Steffy long to get over their recent breakups, did it?Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

thanks @lainey1

i thought that that was the case regarding what katie heard.

i was wondering why she wasnt yelling at bill.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

OK, I think I'm going to vomit.  Yuck Quinn and Liam.

Quinn just cuddled in bed with him and the bottoms of her feet are so black it's crazy.  You'd have thought they would have caught that and at least wiped off her feet.

This show just gets more and more ignorant.  OK, so if this "thing" gets pregnant??????  How freaking old is she supposed to be anyway?

Where is Ridge?  Thomas is feeling the baby move?