Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2016 (includes spoilers)

Hello and Happy New Year! Do you think this year on the B&B will be any better than last year?Woman LOL

I noticed Caroline's pregnancy was very obvious yesterday. I guess it won't be long and she'll be having the baby. And will Thomas find out it's his? Or is it really Ridge's?

Wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2016 (includes spoilers)

No. 

Honored Contributor

I sure hope Liam finally sees the light and dumps troublemaker Steffy for good!  

Honored Contributor

I didn't get to see the program yesterday.  Sounds like I need to catch it on cbs.com.

Steffy has always been a trouble maker.  She's not too different from Thomas.  They both suffer from me-itis.

I'm not liking Ivy either.  And won't even discuss my feelings about Quinn.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I just read some more spoilers.

Liam assumes Steffy had something to do with Ivy falling down the steps. Ivy still plans to go back to Australia and Liam goes with her to the airport. He wants to help her board the plane but has to  buy a ticket to do so. He purchases the ticket and while on the plane, he hits his head somehow right before the plane takes off and ends up flying with Ivy to Australia.

Steffy thinks that Liam left her for Ivy. Quinn sees this as an opportunity to get the two broken hearted lovers, Steffy and Wyatt together.

You just can't make this stuff up! Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

the other day when Steffie and Ivy were on the stairs,and she fell I just started yelling at my t.v. what the heck, same thing again? How ridiculous this soap is getting,unbelievable the writers would do this again? And now the Brook and bill is going to start up again? Is katie crazy to encourage her to work with them? who would do that?What horrible writers this show has,no imagination just repeat the same thing over and over,I give up.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

You got that right, @tucka.  What a way to start the new year.....watching reruns of not one but 2 SLs!  This might make me seriously invest more time in doing housework.  This will make Quinn's plan very easy to put in place.  Very disappointing!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

This soap can't get much worse. No one falls down that much! It is too silly, I don't want Steffy and Liam or Ivy together and the same with his brother - just forgot his name lol.

I was watching Eric (John McCook) on Highway to Heaven yesterday morning - so dark and thin and then he was on again today on Hart to Hart. Pretty funny to see him 2 days in a row. He was and is a good looking man.

Honored Contributor

Maybe Ivy has a brain tumor or something.  This falling everyday is beyond ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Maybe Ivy has a brain tumor or something.  This falling everyday is beyond ridiculous.

She did have a weird spell on the plane and when Liam wakes up he will probably have something wrong too. I hope they don't go back to flashbacks on the gondola ride from before.