Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2015 (includes spoilers)

They should have called the cops. He could have hurt anyone!

Not applicable

Maybe the police dept. will get a call yet. I hope so. Rick has some things to pay for here.
Trusted Contributor

Wow, I wonder why a new membership had to be started and it started out post #1. Anyway back to being the old me..........I want to see Rick deflated, however it happens, just soon.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

IF I WERE A WRITER: I would have Brooke and Caroline in a head-on battle for control of Forrister. I would have Ridge and Caroline pitted against Rick and mommy-dearest. I don't like the Ridge and Caroline pairing, but that would be a great story. Caroline's picture goes up on the wall and she and Rick live in the house at the end. She runs the business, he designs. Rick gets sent to Europe, or hangs around taking orders from Caroline. Rick and Myrna cause trouble as they refuse to leave the company.

The woman who plays Caroline is wonderful! I'd love to see her have a long and successful run as a powerful woman on that show!

Respected Contributor

I think Rick will step down when Ridge and Caroline threaten him with legal action because of the gun shots.

I also thought Maya's sister gets fixed up with Carter.

I bet Carolyn and Rick get back together, Ridge and Brooke and Katie and Bill. I can't imagine what happens to Maya, probably nothing, she is the LEAD model, unless she is pregnant.

Steffy wants Liam back if she promises to help him do something. Poor Ivy.

Just my thoughts.

Honored Contributor

For some reason, I find Ivy VERY uninteresting. I don't think the actress is a good fit for the show, although she is beautiful!

Frequent Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}On 1/27/2015 Sooner said:

For some reason, I find Ivy VERY uninteresting. I don't think the actress is a good fit for the show, although she is beautiful!

ITA. She and Liam look good together but I just don't get much sense of chemistry. Course I thought the same about he and Hope. Now Liam & Steffy? Chemistry ALL over the place

It's Always Your Favorite Sins...that do you in
Kenny Chesney/Grace Potter
Respected Contributor

I loved the purple jacket Brooke was wearing today.

I liked Ivy better when she was fighting with Hope. There is no chemistry even after she and Liam slept together. Ho hum.

They need to delete Hope from the lineup. She's gone...

Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering if Brooke was off the show for a while for a facelift? She looks tighter to me.

Super Contributor

When did Caroline become this weak wimp? Where did she go? Stand up for yourself and quit taking this garbage from this spoiled brat who deserves to be in a straightjacket!