Super Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2015 (includes spoilers)

On 1/24/2015 annabellethecat said:

You guys are soooo good. I figured it had to be Rick imagining what it would be like to shoot both of them. You guys are more observant than I am though. I didn't notice Ridge give the wink.

I also figured the guy wouldn't have forgotten the gun. I doubt too that he would have loaded it and kept it loaded.

Where I live everyone has guns that is the absolute rule to owning a gun (other than pointing it).

I agree ! It was a "cliffhanger" (did he, or didn't he???) and I had to wait until yesterday to check out this week's upcoming episodes to see that nothing happened with "Rick's Fantasy" (to shoot his nemesis & his wife, in the throes of passion, AT THE FREAKING OFFICE, with the door ajar) ???!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

They should've 'taken it to the sauna room' (and locked the door) if they didn't want anyone to see them {#emotions_dlg.laugh}...which begs the questions : Where, exactly, is Ridge staying now ? I assume Katie kicked him out and $Bill is intending to move back in with her... And, is Caroline still staying at Liam's Beach House ??? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Trusted Contributor

I recall Ridge telling Carter, I believe at one time he was spending the night at the office. Since now he seems to be homeless, I assume he's still there or back there. I can't wait for tomorrow. ??
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

I can't believe Rick really fired the gun in the office! Is he crazy? When Charlie said he was going to check the adjoining office to make sure no one was hurt, that was the first thing I thought of too. Who might be in the next office!

Caroline should let Ridge call the police. Being shot at, whether Rick meant to hit them or not is not something to let pass. He needs to be taught a lesson. She's letting him off too easy. Poor Rick. Just because he was hurt by Caroline doesn't mean you use a gun.

I'm glad Maya finally got dressed. I can't believe she opened the door dressed like that - she thought it was Rick, why would Rick knock. Could have been anyone.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of Jan 26:

~ Maya tells her side of the story to Brooke about what happened with Rick and Caroline's relationship.

~ Rick allows his resentment to get the best of him when he sees Ridge and Caroline kiss.

~ Caroline takes Rick's bad behavior as a sign that it's time to move on from their failed marriage.

~ Caroline gets a clear sign of what choice to make in light of recent events, and she decides to sign the divorce papers.

~ Brooke becomes suspicious of Maya's motives when Maya asks Brooke to support her and Rick.

~ Maya fears that Brooke’s recent return to L.A. might affect her and Rick’s relationship.

~ Ridge and Caroline plot to get Rick removed as Forrester's CEO, threatening him with legal action if he doesn't step down.

~ Bill and Liam form a plan of action to get revenge against a family rival.

~ Caroline tries to share with Brooke her own account of what happened between her and Rick.

~ Liam turns to Steffy for help in acquiring a company alongside Bill.

~ Brooke comes face to face with Bill for the first time since she unexpectedly left for Italy last year.

~ Brooke reacts to the news that Bill wants to reunite with Katie.

~ Quinn feels insecure in her relationship with Deacon because a third party is in the picture.

Spoilers for week of Feb 2:

~ Liam and Steffy collaborate on his plan to get back at Rick.

~ Liam is surprised when Steffy reveals what she wants in return for her help.

~ Ivy is upset when she sees Liam and Steffy in a close moment.

~ Brooke becomes concerned about Rick's recent behavior.

~ Rick treats Wyatt harshly, prompting Wyatt to join the scheme to teach Rick a lesson.

~ Brooke confronts Caroline, and the two trade nasty words about Caroline's relationship with Ridge.

~ Brooke reminds Caroline she could have Ridge back any time she wants.

~ Brooke moves forward with a plan of her own to make sure Ridge and Caroline's growing bond is severed.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Super Contributor

Awhile back I saw a sneak preview that said that Carter and Caroline will be paired up. Is anyone else aware of this? From everything else I've been reading, the Ridge-Caroline pairing is on fire, so I don't see the writers jumping ship at this point.

I like Carter and I like that he's a friend to Ridge, but he still seems so bitter where Maya is concerned. I wish he would ignore her!

Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 maddiecat said:

Awhile back I saw a sneak preview that said that Carter and Caroline will be paired up. Is anyone else aware of this? From everything else I've been reading, the Ridge-Caroline pairing is on fire, so I don't see the writers jumping ship at this point.

I like Carter and I like that he's a friend to Ridge, but he still seems so bitter where Maya is concerned. I wish he would ignore her!

Maddie, I saw that spoiler, too, a while back and have to wonder if it was a rumor moreso than a spoiler. I have to say that, on fire or not, I do t like Ridge with Caroline. He's old enough to be her father like Steffy is.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Frequent Contributor

Well, Maya really did Carter dirty with what she did to test Rick in the sauna a while back.

Brooke needs to move on away from Ridge. So sick of them back and forth with the junk.

Rick is mentally disturbed. He needs a psych evaluation.

When Rick gets knocked down a few pegs and no longer CEO, I wonder what will Maya do at the point when Rick has no real power?

steffieg{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 lainey said:

Spoilers for week of Jan 26:

~ Maya tells her side of the story to Brooke about what happened with Rick and Caroline's relationship.

~ Rick allows his resentment to get the best of him when he sees Ridge and Caroline kiss.

~ Caroline takes Rick's bad behavior as a sign that it's time to move on from their failed marriage.

~ Caroline gets a clear sign of what choice to make in light of recent events, and she decides to sign the divorce papers.

~ Brooke becomes suspicious of Maya's motives when Maya asks Brooke to support her and Rick.

~ Maya fears that Brooke’s recent return to L.A. might affect her and Rick’s relationship.

~ Ridge and Caroline plot to get Rick removed as Forrester's CEO, threatening him with legal action if he doesn't step down.

~ Bill and Liam form a plan of action to get revenge against a family rival.

~ Caroline tries to share with Brooke her own account of what happened between her and Rick.

~ Liam turns to Steffy for help in acquiring a company alongside Bill.

~ Brooke comes face to face with Bill for the first time since she unexpectedly left for Italy last year.

~ Brooke reacts to the news that Bill wants to reunite with Katie.

~ Quinn feels insecure in her relationship with Deacon because a third party is in the picture.

Spoilers for week of Feb 2:

~ Liam and Steffy collaborate on his plan to get back at Rick.

~ Liam is surprised when Steffy reveals what she wants in return for her help.

~ Ivy is upset when she sees Liam and Steffy in a close moment.

~ Brooke becomes concerned about Rick's recent behavior.

~ Rick treats Wyatt harshly, prompting Wyatt to join the scheme to teach Rick a lesson.

~ Brooke confronts Caroline, and the two trade nasty words about Caroline's relationship with Ridge.

~ Brooke reminds Caroline she could have Ridge back any time she wants.

~ Brooke moves forward with a plan of her own to make sure Ridge and Caroline's growing bond is severed.

Not only are they doing Rick a disservice by not calling the police but other people, too. Those random shots could have killed anybody. Rick has gone over the edge. He doesn't want Caroline but doesn't want Ridge (and maybe anybody else) to have her.

Why would Steffy help Liam takeover Forrester when her father, Ridge, has shares in the company. She, along with Thomas and Ridge, should band together and have a takeover or buyout or whatever it is a do. Working with Liam would mean that the Spencers would own the company. Wonder what it is that Steffy wants in return.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 steffieg said:

Well, Maya really did Carter dirty with what she did to test Rick in the sauna a while back.

Brooke needs to move on away from Ridge. So sick of them back and forth with the junk.

Rick is mentally disturbed. He needs a psych evaluation.

When Rick gets knocked down a few pegs and no longer CEO, I wonder what will Maya do at the point when Rick has no real power?

steffieg{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Lol, rumor is that Maya will be pg by that time. Then, too, let's not forget her little sister, Nicole. What is her role going to be? She looks like she might give Maya a little grief.

Honored Contributor

I keep buying Soap Digest and the CBS Soaps magazine. But there are now 4 that I haven't had time to read.

Maybe I'll try to read them on the plane. Too many distractions at home. Knowing me, I'll forget the things.