Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2015 (includes spoilers)

Yes foxxie, you are right. She did remind me of her too, but I didn't think of it until you mentioned it. I kept thinking, 'who does she remind me of'.

Just think of all of the things we know that young people will never know. Mae West, she was unbelievable.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I wish that the 7000th episode was longer or at least 2 parts. It's cool to see the clips and 20 or so minutes just wasn't long enough....

Respected Contributor

Reading the spoilers for Feb., it doesn't sound like anyone got shot.

Honored Contributor

On 1/24/2015 luvmyteddy said:

Reading the spoilers for Feb., it doesn't sound like anyone got shot.

No, it doesn't. Rick was probably so drunk that he hallucinated. Next week looks interesting though. Everybody wants Forrester Creations out of Rick's hands.....the Spencer's as well as Ridge, along with Caroline. I can't imagine how Eric can be kept in the dark like this.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Like I said, Dollar Bill should open a fashion house of his own, although he does hate Ridge!

Trusted Contributor

When I saw Thursdays footage of Rick shooting the gun into that room, and it showed Ridge looking over at Rick and giving him a wink....I knew this was probably a dream somehow. Whether it turns out to be a drunken fantasy or what, I don't believe we have a real shooting here. TG. So after the long over the weekend wait, we'll open up Monday to life goes on...... I wish that Brooke would get irate and really come down on Rick and try to straighten him out. Monday ought to be interesting but I don't believe we had a real shooting.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

I also doubt there was a shooting. After that lawyer carried on about how great the gun was, I don't think he would have forgotten to take it with him.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

You guys are soooo good. I figured it had to be Rick imagining what it would be like to shoot both of them. You guys are more observant than I am though. I didn't notice Ridge give the wink.

I also figured the guy wouldn't have forgotten the gun. I doubt too that he would have loaded it and kept it loaded.

Where I live everyone has guns that is the absolute rule to owning a gun (other than pointing it).

Frequent Contributor

On 1/24/2015 loveschocolate said:

I wish that the 7000th episode was longer or at least 2 parts. It's cool to see the clips and 20 or so minutes just wasn't long enough....

That episode was entirely too fast. It should have been a special 1 hr. show.

steffieg

Super Contributor

On 1/24/2015 loveschocolate said:

Yes! I DVR'd it, and I'm going to "save" that episode -- I thoroughly enjoyed it and I was craving for "more" !!! It should have been an hour & 1/2 long (thus pre-empting The Talk). I can't stand that show, or the hosts - Sara Gilbert is the only tolerable one to watch/listen to, for me.