Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2018 (includes spoilers)

@loveschocolate I know what you mean (about rubbing the stomach), they look like Buddha.

If Steffy's lips get any bigger they're going to block her breathing!

I can't stand that mustache on Thorne.  Don't people own a mirror?  Who's lying to the man telling him he looks good?

Those blond mustaches look terrible!  It just looks like loose hairs on his face.  Ugh!

It's amazing the way these people (mainly males) go from being desperately in love with one woman and then within weeks or days even ..... poof!  They've moved on to someone else!

You've all heard me talk about what it must be like when they're sitting around the table facing each other.  Are they thinking, "She good at this"  Or "He's a good talker in the bed" (you get the message).  Ugh!

It just seems like on some soaps it's always right in our faces.  I guess that's what some people like.  They aren't even together long enough to develop any kind of relationship or story line.  

That's why the shows are so fragmented....they can't develop a story line when they're so busy doing each other.

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321wrote:

@yellowBeetlewrote:

Is there still a chance  we could find out that Steffy's baby is really Bill's, and not Liam's child? The doctor mentioned taking more blood tests ....could one show something? And I still wonder if she will actually carry the baby to term...

I really, really like the new Hope and want to see her with Liam. Already see and feel chemistry between the two of them...unlike Liam with Steffy, where for me there is absolutely zero chemistry. 

Hey @yellowBeetle how are you?  And all B&B fans of course!

Is it only me feeling let down and a bit bored by the past 2 weeks shows?  Let's come to a conclusion with Steffy and Liam already.  I'm tired of seeing his stone face woe is me look staring at the camera. Time to man up. 

Is he getting weak again and will go back to Steffy?  I don't read the spoiler alerts so don't know what will happen.  

I like the new Hope as well.  Did you notice Ridge jumping right on Hope when they were discussing Liam anfd Steffy, still blaming Bill? He knows she is a threat.  And where is Bill for that matter?

Looks like Sally will be out of the show.  I did not see that coming either.

And with Katie.  I see no chemistry with she and Thorne.  As a matter of fact I don't see chemistry with him or anyone....but that's just my opinon!Cat LOL

Have a great weekend.Woman Very Happy

Hi @SouthFlorida321

Good to "see" you! Woman Happy I agree about the past few weeks being a bit blah. I, too, fear Liam is weakening and might consider returning to Steffy...that was one reason I was wondering if maybe it would be discovered that Bill is really the father, as that would certainly ... hopefully ... be the final straw for Liam! I just do not like Steffy at all...and would hate to see Liam back with her. I now want to see him with the new Hope!

I was surprised about Sally too...and disappointed. Thought she had spunk!

Agree too about Katie and Thorne. It just seems too forced. And where oh where is little Will??!! Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetlewrote:

@SouthFlorida321wrote:

@yellowBeetlewrote:

Is there still a chance  we could find out that Steffy's baby is really Bill's, and not Liam's child? The doctor mentioned taking more blood tests ....could one show something? And I still wonder if she will actually carry the baby to term...

I really, really like the new Hope and want to see her with Liam. Already see and feel chemistry between the two of them...unlike Liam with Steffy, where for me there is absolutely zero chemistry. 

Is it only me feeling let down and a bit bored by the past 2 weeks shows?  Let's come to a conclusion with Steffy and Liam already.  I'm tired of seeing his stone face woe is me look staring at the camera. Time to man up. 

Is he getting weak again and will go back to Steffy?  I don't read the spoiler alerts so don't know what will happen.  

I like the new Hope as well.  Did you notice Ridge jumping right on Hope when they were discussing Liam anfd Steffy, still blaming Bill? He knows she is a threat.  And where is Bill for that matter?

And with Katie.  I see no chemistry with she and Thorne.  As a matter of fact I don't see chemistry with him or anyone....but that's just my opinon!Cat LOL

Hi @SouthFlorida321

Good to "see" you! Woman Happy I agree about the past few weeks being a bit blah. I, too, fear Liam is weakening and might consider returning to Steffy...that was one reason I was wondering if maybe it would be discovered that Bill is really the father, as that would certainly ... hopefully ... be the final straw for Liam! I just do not like Steffy at all...and would hate to see Liam back with her. I now want to see him with the new Hope!

Agree too about Katie and Thorne. It just seems too forced. And where oh where is little Will??!! Woman Wink

@yellowBeetle I missed you!   

Yes, if something does not happen soon i.e. Bill being the actual father, Steffy losing the baby I think he will return to her.  How much "brow beating" can a human take???Cat LOL  It's almost like watching torture. Other than Hope all hypocrites...lol.  Geez, I think the only one who did not put the pressure on him was his brother Wyatt.

You know I've agreed with you all along that I think Sally would be a good fit for Liam.

She is strong like Steffy.  Getting back to Steffy, I don't like her anymore myself.  The way she talks to him -- it's almost like she is demanding him to come home for "the child".

Oh Will is where most of them go ----- at boarding school!!Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SouthFlorida321wrote:

@yellowBeetlewrote:

@SouthFlorida321wrote:

@yellowBeetlewrote:

Hi @SouthFlorida321

@yellowBeetle I missed you!   

Yes, if something does not happen soon i.e. Bill being the actual father, Steffy losing the baby I think he will return to her.  How much "brow beating" can a human take???Cat LOL  It's almost like watching torture. Other than Hope all hypocrites...lol.  Geez, I think the only one who did not put the pressure on him was his brother Wyatt.

You know I've agreed with you all along that I think Sally would be a good fit for Liam.

She is strong like Steffy.  Getting back to Steffy, I don't like her anymore myself.  The way she talks to him -- it's almost like she is demanding him to come home for "the child".

Oh Will is where most of them go ----- at boarding school!!Woman LOL

@SouthFlorida321

Torture is the perfect word to describe what they have been putting poor Liam through! As you said, only Hope is truly sincere... almost too sincere for her own good at times, lol.There is such a stark contrast between Hope and Steffy ... cannot stand Steffy's whining pleas that Liam should forgive and forget her betrayal, laying a guilt-trip on him! Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Hey @yellowBeetle You said it perfectly - all of them GUILT TRIPPING Liam almost to death!  When Friday's show ended I got so disgusted with the whole show.  It's just been too painful watching them line up one after one for two weeks now.  If this drags on another week I don't know what I'm going to do!!!Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321wrote:

Hey @yellowBeetle You said it perfectly - all of them GUILT TRIPPING Liam almost to death!  When Friday's show ended I got so disgusted with the whole show.  It's just been too painful watching them line up one after one for two weeks now.  If this drags on another week I don't know what I'm going to do!!!Smiley LOL

I agree 100%...enough already!!!Woman Wink

Have a great week!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle One more thing I had running in my head.  I get the feeling that Hope could end up causing relationship troubles with newlyweds Brooke and Ridge.

Brooke already has that look on her face about it and knows she will have to tread carefully.

It could open the door for a Ridge and Quinn situation.Smiley Wink  Think about it.Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SouthFlorida321wrote:

@yellowBeetle One more thing I had running in my head.  I get the feeling that Hope could end up causing relationship troubles with newlyweds Brooke and Ridge.

Brooke already has that look on her face about it and knows she will have to tread carefully.

It could open the door for a Ridge and Quinn situation.Smiley Wink  Think about it.Smiley Very Happy

@SouthFlorida321

That is brilliant! Hopefully you are right as I (and you!) would love to see Ridge and Quinn work their way back to each other! Woman Wink There is more chemistry between Ridge and Quinn  just locking eyes with one another than between Ridge and Brooke in all of their scenes together! They just have that "it" factor! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetlewrote:

@SouthFlorida321wrote:

@SouthFlorida321

That is brilliant! Hopefully you are right as I (and you!) would love to see Ridge and Quinn work their way back to each other! Woman Wink There is more chemistry between Ridge and Quinn  just locking eyes with one another than between Ridge and Brooke.in all of their scenes together! They just have that "it" factor! Woman Happy

@yellowBeetle YES -- something is going to do it anyway and this could be it now that Thorne is latching on to Katie.....Fingers crossed!!!Cat LOLSmiley Very Happy

Oh, and I want our Bill back next week or I'm going to protest this show!Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I am SO bored watching Katie and Thorne.

Wish he would wear regular clothes more often than suits.

Wish Katie would just wear clothes!

Don't understand why she gets so many men???