Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2018 (includes spoilers)

I am mean but can;t stand Bill & since it is a soap. I was hoping the shot would knock him out of the window so if the shot didn't kill him the fall would.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68wrote:

I am mean but can;t stand Bill & since it is a soap. I was hoping the shot would knock him out of the window so if the shot didn't kill him the fall would.

But his fall would be symbolically broken by first landing on the hood of a passing Brink's truck.

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure Sally shot Bill - it did seem to happen quick so maybe it was a dream.

I was wondering if Katie was dreaming about Wyatt proposing too. 

At least there was some excitement today and a good Friday cliff hanger.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Regular Contributor

Well it all happened so fast but I do think I saw ??? Sally pick up a bullet off of Bills desk and sticking it into that gun.  My thinking right away was it was a rubber bullet.  Why, but if it were a real bullet that was in the gun and Bill took it out to disarm it, he just got shot at by Sally.  Did she hit or miss?  Yes it's Friday, time for a good cliffhanger. 

Respected Contributor

Must be a dream! Bill's still alive next week. 😱 Get ready for a week filled with a major shock for an ex on The Bold And The Beautiful (BB).The hits just keep coming for Bill Spencer. He’s alone and miserable while his ex-wife and his son have just gotten engaged.Of course, he doesn’t know yet. Everything hits the fan when Bill finally finds out what’s going on between these two people in his life.Bill is a man at the edge, and this unexpected news sends him over. In fact, he declares war on Katie and threatens to take their son away from her. A rather terrible week for Bill. He’s losing control of his family, a madwoman is after him, his business is threatened, and one of his greatest loves is moving on without him. The Happy Couple Wyatt (Darin Brooks) meant it when he told Katie (Heather Tom) he’s in love and proved it with a romantic proposal. However, this engagement won’t come without a cost. He and Katie now have to tell their families and face a mixture of excitement and outright rage. Eric Hears A Secret The first step to celebrating is breaking the news to Eric (John McCook) and Wyatt’s mom. Quinn (Rena Sofer) isn’t Katie’s biggest fan but she puts her feelings aside and basks in Wyatt’s happiness. Plus, with Katie otherwise occupied, she won’t go after her husband. It’s not the only news Eric hears that day. His world collapses when Wyatt accidentally spills about Steffy and Bill’s affair. Hearing that the downfall of his granddaughter’s marriage was at the hands of one of his foes almost causes Eric to collapse! Throne made a much-more-direct move on Katie, having decided that the time was right for him to act on his attraction. Unfortunately for the man, Katie was still feeling conflicted about her split with Wyatt, and she realized that the two of them had been miscommunicating. Something similar also occurred between Hope and Liam, because in the aftermath of the ultrasound, the young woman’s feelings start to grow stronger. We’ve certainly set the stage for something explosive. In the wake of their reconnection, Katie and Wyatt prepare to make their relationship public, readying themselves to face Bill with it. Needless to say, Bill himself isn’t pleased, and he levels threats at everyone that he encounters. When word of the Spencer mogul’s behavior starts to spread, Quinn’s darker side boils to the surface, and she takes some potentially drastic steps to protect her son. Throne made a much-more-direct move on Katie, having decided that the time was right for him to act on his attraction. Unfortunately for the man, Katie was still feeling conflicted about her split with Wyatt, and she realized that the two of them had been miscommunicating. Something similar also occurred between Hope and Liam, because in the aftermath of the ultrasound, the young woman’s feelings start to grow stronger. We’ve certainly set the stage for something explosive. The hits just keep coming for Bill Spencer. He’s alone and miserable while his ex-wife and his son have just gotten engaged. Of course, he doesn’t know yet. Everything hits the fan when Bill finally finds out what’s going on between these two people in his life. Bill is a man at the edge, and this unexpected news sends him over. In fact, he declares war on Katie and threatens to take their son away from her. Sally’s Revenge Quinn isn’t the only one out to get Bill. His broken promise doesn’t sit well with the Spectra Queen and she’s ready to do something about it! She’s not only going after Dollar Bill but Skye too! Ridge’s Rage Explodes! Bill’s bad luck seems neverending. Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) also rips the Spencer CEO a new one. Bill’s obsession with Steffy is ruining her life and he’s not going to sit back and let it happen. A Shocking Twist Everything else may be falling apart, but Bill’s not letting all that get him down. He makes a Hail Mary move to steal Steffy’s heart one last time. His marriage proposal comes out of left field and throws Steffy completely off balance. Bill Goes Off the Rails! Since everyone is against him, Bill fights back. He’s kicking everyone out of his life who no longer fits his agenda. He cleans house at the office, seeks revenge against his ex, and even gears up for some scandalous and harsh legal action against his own family! Jealousy and Panic Steffy may want to consider Bill’s advances, though. Liam and Hope are getting closer and she’s even working with his ex on the Hope for the Future line. Hope promised she would back off but her actions speak louder than words. Each day that goes by has Steffy more and more worried Liam will fall for Hope and she’ll lose him forever.
Honored Contributor

So I guess that even Eric will be one of the suspects if Bill really gets shot.

I read earlier today that Sheila is coming back to finish her reign of terror on people.  And she's figured out another way to get rid of Quinn.  Shoot Bill and blame Quinn.  Sheila's contract is up so I hope this means that whatever her plot will be, it's short and won't work.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Spoilers for the week of Feb 26: (from soapsheknows.com)

~ Katie and Wyatt prepare to face Bill with their relationship.

~ Sally makes an unexpected move against Bill and 'Sky'.

~ Bill threatens Wyatt and Katie.

~ Liam offers to help Hope with her line.

~ Sheila watches a confrontation between Ridge and Bill.

~ Quinn is taken aback by Eric's reaction to hearing about Steffy and Bill.

~ Quinn's other side resurfaces as she vows to protect Wyatt from Bill.

~ Steffy is upset when Liam pays Hope a visit at Forrester Creations.

~ Steffy confides in Ridge her fears regarding Hope.

~ Bill argues with an ex, fires someone, and takes legal action against loved ones.

More...

~ Wyatt proposes, and Katie accepts.

~ Wyatt lets it slip to Eric and Quinn that Bill had sex with Steffy.

~ Quinn confronts Bill for causing stress to both her husband and her son.

Coming up...

~ Bill asks an unimpressed Steffy to marry him.

~ Ridge and Bill have a confrontation that turns physical.

Casting News:

Actor Pierson Fode is returning to The Bold and the Beautiful for a short-term story arc as Thomas Forrester. Fode left six months ago to pursue other acting opportunities, but explained "This has been a fun story to come back for. When Brad [Bell, executive producer/head writer] pitched it to me, I was super-excited about it!"

Fode's latest project outside of acting has been involvement with an app called '8secondz', where users compete in an acting challenge for the opportunity to win one of two 30-minute mentoring sessions with the actor.

Pierson Fode will first be seen on "B&B" as Thomas on Friday March 9.

Respected Contributor

Well, from the spoilers we know Bill wasn't shot (yet). I wonder if it was Bill's dream seeing Sally coming in to shoot him?

If Bill gets shot, there will be a long list of people that would want him out of commission.

Looks like Lt. Baker is going to have his hands full investigating.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@lainey1wrote:

Well, from the spoilers we know Bill wasn't shot (yet). I wonder if it was Bill's dream seeing Sally coming in to shoot him?

If Bill gets shot, there will be a long list of people that would want him out of commission.

Looks like Lt. Baker is going to have his hands full investigating.Woman LOL

"Put down the hot dog and no one gets hurt."

Honored Contributor

I think (because it was gold) it was one of those trick guns that shoots out darts that stick on people.  

I think it will show she shot the dart on his forehead.  Of course for real she couldn't aim that well, but that's what we will see.