Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2016 (includes spoilers)

And here we go with another month.....

Spoilers for week of Feb 1:

~ Pleased to learn that her scheme to get Wyatt what he wants is working, Quinn encourages her son.
~ Steffy continues to struggle to get over Liam.
~ Liam finds himself with many questions when Quinn shares her version of their past interactions.
~ Wyatt uses his charm to sweep Steffy off her feet.

~ Bill's attempts to play peacemaker between Katie and Brooke fail.
~ Recent issues with Brooke bring past anguish back to the surface for Katie.
~ Bill and Brooke grow concerned that Katie can't let go of her anger.
~ Bill assures Brooke that she is not to blame for the way Katie has been behaving.

~ Sasha talks with Julius about the way he has treated her and threatens to reveal their secret.
~ Sasha takes advantage of an evening alone with her best friend's boyfriend, Zende.
~ Zende finds himself tempted by an offer from Sasha that comes with no-strings-attached.

Spoilers for the week of Feb 8:

~ Quinn's situation with Liam exposes some memories of her childhood.

~ The troubles between Bill, Katie and Brooke continue to boil over.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2016 (includes spoilers)

Well, I was out all day and forgot to watch last night.  But I have a feeling that I didn't miss anything.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie you didn't miss anything other than some stupid facial looks by Liam. Quinn went back to work leaving him alone at the cabin. He tried to get up and got dizzy and fell again. Quinn came home and found him on the floor.

Steffy confided in Thomas (yes he's back) that things are over with her and Liam and that she finds Wyatt interesting. Thomas isn't happy to learn that Steffy is getting involved with another Spencer.

Honored Contributor

I always DVR Y&R and B&B but I've gotten to the point where I skim over B&B because I like reading what all of you post.

I did see Liam laying in bed all weird with Quinn feeding him (ugh).

Today I saw Katie come into the office and give Bill and long kiss and thanked him for 'chosing her over Katie'.

That was enough.  I can't stand the way these writers make the women on these shows wanting for a man to 'complete' them.

I'm just glad I don't know any women like that.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @lainey1.  Yes, sounds like I didn't miss much.  I'm surprised that Quinn left Liam alone.  No, I'm not.  She knew he couldn't go far and right now, she doesn't care if he hurts himself.  

I hope the writers don't go there but I won't be surprised if this unlikely pair get romantic.  Oh yuck and super yuck!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie  Foxxii I second your post!

Trusted Contributor

Re: ,The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2016 (includes spoilers)

If this show sinks that low, Liam and Quinn together in the sack then I'm leaving my only soap. Yuck!!

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Re: ,The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2016 (includes spoilers)

Eric is the biggest enabler ever.  At his age, he should know that Brooke is a married man stealer.  Katie is right...Brooke is sick.

I think Maya is going to be suspicious of Ms. Skank which she should be.  Then Ms. Skank will feel obligated to share the secret that she is their half sister.

Honored Contributor

So now we have "Adam" (Liam) and "Eve" (Quinn) as husband and wife.  Will they get to know each other "in the biblical sense"?

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

So now we have "Adam" (Liam) and "Eve" (Quinn) as husband and wife.  Will they get to know each other "in the biblical sense"?

Just when you think this show can't get any more stupid....