Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2016 (includes spoilers)

@jenagal You are right....disgusting.  I had to change the channel.  It made me sick on all accounts.

Contributor

I never thought the day would come when I stopped watching the show but that day has arrived.  What a poor story line.  The writers just keep repeating stupid story lines over and over and over and now with Liam and Quinn, it is beyond pathetic! 

Respected Contributor

The Liam/Quinn storyline is revolting. I really do think she sees a different side of Liam and is falling in love with him.

Katie seems to be drinking quite a bit. I guess she'll be the next alcoholic on the show. Maybe Brooke will take her to the AA meetings she was going to and they'll see Deacon. Deacon will tell them Liam is living with Quinn.  lol

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Creepy Thomas is on a fishing expedition..........he keeps pushing and pushing with Caroline.  He has suspected for a long time that he's the father.....instead of just coming out and asking and getting tested, he messes with Caroline's head.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

The Liam/Quinn storyline is revolting. I really do think she sees a different side of Liam and is falling in love with him.

Katie seems to be drinking quite a bit. I guess she'll be the next alcoholic on the show. Maybe Brooke will take her to the AA meetings she was going to and they'll see Deacon. Deacon will tell them Liam is living with Quinn.  lol

Don't forget Bill.....he's a borderline alcoholic, too.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

This show can't get any more uninteresting.....it's all the same, over and over again.  I'm about ready to release this 1/2 hr to getting a life.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

The way the Forrester family goes through liquor they should invest in a distillery and/or a rehab facility. 

Trusted Contributor

Today I got to thinking.  Here is Brooke's daughter, agreeing with her that she just has to get her thoughts off her mind and telling Bill was ok.  Now here is her mother who had s<e>x with her husband, Deacon and Hope was born.  You would think that Bridget would be all over her mom saying she still is involved se*xuall*y with 'family'.  This show is so unrealistic.  Now Katie is acting up, so then Bill and Brooke will be thrown together again.  Katie should clean up her act, get Brooke out of their lives and don't give them a reason to talk among themselves.  I hope you know what I am trying to say, it just upsets me so much.......Smiley Sad

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

Today I got to thinking.  Here is Brooke's daughter, agreeing with her that she just has to get her thoughts off her mind and telling Bill was ok.  Now here is her mother who had s<e>x with her husband, Deacon and Hope was born.  You would think that Bridget would be all over her mom saying she still is involved se*xuall*y with 'family'.  This show is so unrealistic.  Now Katie is acting up, so then Bill and Brooke will be thrown together again.  Katie should clean up her act, get Brooke out of their lives and don't give them a reason to talk among themselves.  I hope you know what I am trying to say, it just upsets me so much.......Smiley Sad

I know what you mean, @jenagal.  Instead of Katie having that post partum depression and acting crazy, this time she's turning to alcohol to act inappropriate.  With Brooke going through alcohilism, that should be the last thing she does.

I've never understood how alcohol makes you feel and cope better with life.  Alcohol make me feel tired if I have more than one serving.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

So......I guess we're suppose to feel sorry for poor little Brookie because she can't have the "love of her life"??  Really?  I remember how many destineeeees she had......Ridge, Eric, Thorne, Deacon, Oliver....he was an "oops", Nick Maroni, and now Dollar Bill.  Poor Katie is going off the deep end and it's Brooke who's getting all the sympathy.  That's the woman who needs to see a shrink......for me, she's the one with the problem (nympho). As far as Bill goes, he's a dog, too.  He's not doing Katie any favors by staying with her....he's just not the martyr type.  This storyline along with the Myron/Rick, Liam/Quinn, and Wyatt/Steffy (he always settles for sloppy seconds) is beyond sick.......