Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2015 (includes spoilers)

On 2/9/2015 hulagirl said:

Why, when they have flashbacks of Liam and Steffy, do they only show the lovey-dovey moments and never show the underhanded way she undermined Liam and Hope's relationship on her way to the lovey-dovey times.......frankly, I was kind of glad to see that her "I still love you" moment didn't turn Liam's head one bit.........she's pretty much always gotten her way and losing the baby was her own fault. Her outrage at Ridge for getting involved with Caroline is phony, as far as I'm concerned......she put Katie through he l l when she went after Bill.....I find it hard to forgive and forget those things.

I feel the same way about Steffy. I was so glad when she left. She was too aggressive for me although Liam was so weak sometimes, maybe they complemented each other. Then she helped Bill 2 time Katie without any remorse. This other board that I frequent just love her. On there, it doesn't seem that Steffy is gone. She and Hope were both spoiled rotten.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Today's show was a dud as far as I am concerned.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Well I'm waiting for the day that Brooke's feels Ridge's rejection. I want to see the look on her face. She thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread...lol.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Today's show was awful. Fast forwarded through the painting of the bodies. Ugh. Rick calling Aly to bring them ice cream was so stupid. Aly should have said get your own ice cream or send your lead model to get it. Sickening when she walked into the bedroom and the two of them are in the bed together.

Steffy should move on. She left Liam over a year ago. She had plenty of time to tell him how she felt. Now that he's with someone else, she wants him back? These people all need to be in therapy!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Super Contributor

On 2/9/2015 lainey said:

Today's show was awful. Fast forwarded through the painting of the bodies. Ugh. Rick calling Aly to bring them ice cream was so stupid. Aly should have said get your own ice cream or send your lead model to get it. Sickening when she walked into the bedroom and the two of them are in the bed together.

Steffy should move on. She left Liam over a year ago. She had plenty of time to tell him how she felt. Now that he's with someone else, she wants him back? These people all need to be in therapy!

Yes! The painting, then 'the painting' on each other, was painful and weird to watch...PaintSecks??? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Really ??? Did they do it on the floor ? What 'fun', NOT ! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Rick's & Maya's condescension of Ally was ridiculous/inexcusable. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Steffy, well she has always been an egocentrist/controlling/needy/and a hopelessly romantic person - a HOT MESS - just like Mommy Taylor. They BOTH needed intensive PSYCH SERVICES (from a reputable Psychiatrist), and it's too bad they didn't get it ! {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.w00t} I need to add Ridge to that list, with his latest conquest of his concubine Caroline (as if Katie wasn't enough for him ???) ! {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Honored Contributor

I thought the paint thing was simply sick.

I wanted to see poor Aly dump the ice cream on Rick's "parts". I was so upset that she didn't.

I like Steffy and think Liam is so much better with her. It could be a great pairing for the future and I'd like to see Liam with her for awhile together and running the company much like the Steff and wimp of old. Poor guy.

I want to see Brooke rejected by somebody, finally!

Quinn and Deacon are disgusting and I wish they would run away.

Donna adds nothing and I wish her and Eric would run away too.

Super Contributor

I wished Ally had dumped the ice cream on Rick and Maya's head! Miss her fiesty side. Steffy needs to just take over and kick those two to the kirb. What do you bet they pair her with Wyatt?

Honored Contributor

Brooke running around in her ""Brooke's Bedroom"" lingerie. Typical Brooke. Rick needs to get over himself!!!

Respected Contributor

Maybe I'm way off base, but I'm thinking that Ridge is seeing beyond Caroline's beauty and age and seem to really be touching her soul.....that's why I think she had such a strong response to him when they were putting together the collection when Ridge couldn't draw.....I'm not sure if I'm totally in for them to be together, but there seems to be something deeper there than he's ever had with Nookie or Taylips......probably just my imagination.

Respected Contributor

On 2/10/2015 loveschocolate said:

Brooke running around in her "Brooke's Bedroom" lingerie. Typical Brooke. Rick needs to get over himself!!!

Gawd, could Brooke be any MORE obvious.....how pathetic.