Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2015 (includes spoilers)

I am not a fan of Ivy. She is boring and seems to have no real role in the show. I think I'd rather see them send her back to Australia and give more time and attention to the characters with more pizzazz!

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2015 Sooner said:

I am not a fan of Ivy. She is boring and seems to have no real role in the show. I think I'd rather see them send her back to Australia and give more time and attention to the characters with more pizzazz!

You know, Sooner, I'm not crazy about her either. For one thing, I'm not crazy about that accent...don't know if it's real or not but I find myself focusing on how she sounds versus what she is saying. She and Liam together are blah, IMO.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

According to what I read it is real. She used to be on a soap in Australia along with the fellow who will be the new Kyle.

Super Contributor

On 2/6/2015 hellokitty said:
On 2/5/2015 annabellethecat said:

I still like the other Ridge. I just think he looked and seemed more like someone who would be involved in the fashion business. The new(er) Ridge just seems more masculine.

I think the new Ridge looks and acts like Columbo. (character from an old TV show)

Ridge is just missing The Raincoat.

Super Contributor

On 2/8/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 2/8/2015 Sooner said:

You know, Sooner, I'm not crazy about her either. For one thing, I'm not crazy about that accent...don't know if it's real or not but I find myself focusing on how she sounds versus what she is saying. She and Liam together are blah, IMO.

Agree with both of you ! I also noticed that her accent is not "consistent" (like our resident Aussie, Liam Bourke, the vendor for Vionic Orthaheels) or the guys who play Cane and Collin on Y&R (both are Aussies). I understand most of what they say and if not, I can rewind!

It IS very distracting when she's on because it doesn't sound 'real' and requires us to focus or rewind the DVR. Just wanted to add that she IS very pretty and a capable young actress, but her character is simply b-o-r-i-n-g and she brings 'nothing to the party', known as FC. A Hope replacement for Liam ? No. A Steffy replacement for Liam ??? Definitely NOT (as shown by Steffy on Friday's Show)...{#emotions_dlg.scared} Ivy has NEVER met anyone who has that "entitlement syndrome" as Steffy has, and I predict Ivy will be run out of town on the rails, once Steffy gains control of FC (probably during the May Sweeps){#emotions_dlg.scared}

Super Contributor

On 2/8/2015 jenagal said: Too bad someone doesn't remind Steffy that she was going for $Bill at one time and 'age' wasn't a factor. Oh well, what I do is ok, it's what Caroline does is a problem. I hope Caroline can continue on the show somehow but wow, broken bones don't mend overnight. Hopefully Steffy removes Rick from her CEO's chair. Smiley Wink)

Yes !!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

SHE was the one chasing $Bill and SHE lived in that love-nest apt. (which was formerly Jackie Marrone's) and was Maya's place for a few weeks (via Rick). UGGGHH = a TUB in the living room, with A VIEW -- really ????? {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Ohhh, and BACK THEN, when $Bill 'broke it off' with Steffy, WHO HAD THROWN HERSELF AT HIM & HE REJECTED HER after much playing/tempting , she got drunk and almost DROWNED in that front-and-center Tub, and her 'Hero Liam' broke into the apt., saw her in the tub, yanked her out, and called the rescue squad. SHE immediately connected w/ Liam (her saviour) and wreaked havoc in the Liam/Hope relationship. Yet, SHE was young enough to be a daughter to Bill, similar to Caroline being young enough to be a daughter to Ridge.

It's the Pots & Kettle Syndrome !

However, I must say, it's nice to see Steffy back in the the mix, even if it's short-term.

Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of Feb 9:

~ Ridge offers an exposed Caroline an artistic approach towards moving forward with her life.

~ Brooke shares her plans to win Ridge away from Caroline with Donna.

~ Brooke uses her wiles, which had tied Ridge to her so many times before, but she is stunned when he tells her that their connection is now in the past.

~ Quinn questions Deacon about where his loyalty and heart lie, as far as she and Brooke are concerned.

~ Deacon assures an insecure Quinn that she's the only woman for him.

~ Following Ridge's rejection, Brooke contemplates the direction of her life and reminisces about the men from her past.

~ Steffy is taken aback by Liam's reaction to her showing her vulnerable side.

~ Steffy agrees to help Wyatt bring Rick down, but with one important condition.

~ Wyatt is forced to grovel to Rick to get his job at Forrester back.

~ Steffy pays Rick a visit and witnesses the changes at Forrester Creations firsthand.

~ Wyatt is surprised about how his plans for Valentine's Day play out.

~ Steffy is straightforward with Ivy when revealing her motive for assisting Liam with his plan.

Spoilers for week of Feb 16:

~ Brooke finds solace in a bottle.

~ Katie tells Bill where she wants to be married.

~ Bill adds another groomsman to his wedding party.

~ Donna agrees to be Katie's bridesmaid, both wishing their father could be there.

~ Brooke steels herself to attend Katie and Bill's wedding.

~ Ridge and Caroline make their first public appearance as a couple at the wedding.

~ Quinn vents to Deacon over her frustration with his continued involvement in Brooke's life.

~ Liam has to choose between his commitment to Ivy and his desire to teach Rick a lesson.

~ Eric returns home and makes a controversial decision about which son to support as CEO.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Valued Contributor

~ Brooke uses her wiles, which had tied Ridge to her so many times before, but she is stunned when he tells her that their connection is now in the past.

I love that!!!
Thanks so much for these spoilers...

That's how we roll in the shire..
Super Contributor

Personally. . . I've never liked Brook nor Hope. . .I thought Steffy & Liam were a good couple and hated the way he failed to follow her after their baby died. . .I think the new Caroline is drop dead beautiful and Ridge should be thankful she's giving him her time of day. . .Little Rick is an insecure twirp and I hope he's out on his thumb when this is all over (along with his woman). Eric will probably fall all over himself to get to Brook; she'll have his power if not his oldest son. . .

Respected Contributor

Why, when they have flashbacks of Liam and Steffy, do they only show the lovey-dovey moments and never show the underhanded way she undermined Liam and Hope's relationship on her way to the lovey-dovey times.......frankly, I was kind of glad to see that her "I still love you" moment didn't turn Liam's head one bit.........she's pretty much always gotten her way and losing the baby was her own fault. Her outrage at Ridge for getting involved with Caroline is phony, as far as I'm concerned......she put Katie through he l l when she went after Bill.....I find it hard to forgive and forget those things.