Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2015 (includes spoilers)

Mms Foxxie, I agree Ridge does look like hes cleaned up some, I liked him when he was on all My children he was a handsome man. He is wearing lighter clothes now and I do like him and Caroline together,I don't want Brook to get him, she is too confident and she is not the looker she use to be,still beautiful but caroline is beautiful and a designer they have that in common.tucka.

Honored Contributor

On 2/7/2015 tucka said:

Mms Foxxie, I agree Ridge does look like hes cleaned up some, I liked him when he was on all My children he was a handsome man. He is wearing lighter clothes now and I do like him and Caroline together,I don't want Brook to get him, she is too confident and she is not the looker she use to be,still beautiful but caroline is beautiful and a designer they have that in common.tucka.

My message disappeared, hmmmmm. Well, as I said, yes, Brooke is very confident but I think it will come back to slap her in the face. I wish that Caroline were a little older but it might not matter because Ridge is fickle anyway. This might not last as long as he and Katie did.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

They made Katie (who used to be strong and independent) into a door mat for men. I couldn't believe all that she put up with with Ridge. The stupid string around her finger, all of it was stupid.

Now they have her going back with Bill.

Honored Contributor

I'd rather she go to Bill if the choice is Bill or Ridge. Katie gave so much more than she got. Poor thing didn't even get a ring, lol.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On 2/7/2015 tucka said:

I've heard before how handsome Ridge was on AMC. One of these days I'm going to google a pic of him from that soap.

Respected Contributor

On 2/7/2015 annabellethecat said:

TMZ reported that she saw the car coming and tried to get out of the way but ended up getting 'pinned'. They said she broke both ankles.

They are really going to have to change things around. The entire story line was about Ridge and Caroline....and now Brooke.

I guess they'll go more for Bill and his group and how they'll try to wrestle the company away from Rick and Maya.

There aren't that many people on this show right now, they've managed to scale down the main characters. They only have but so much to work with here.

I wish they'd bring back Jack Wagner, etc. I loved some of those story lines.

Well there's always Pam and her boyfriend and Ally and her boyfriend. They could go back to to see the Renaissance thing! Ugh!

Gawd, spare me from Ally and Oliver skipping down the sidewalk hand-in-hand like two jr. high kids..........she's got the brain of a twelve-year old and he's playing along for his job and the money/lifestyle (like Maya, only less aggressive). Does anyone remember Oliver's skanky sister/cousin (I forget which) Aggie?........we used to call her Skaggy over on Media Domain back in the day. She was another troublemaker.

Respected Contributor

Hopefully, Nookie will be w/o a man for the first time in her entire life and will have to go off to the convent again.........she's so used up that I can't believe any man would even want her anymore........ She's always been a manipulator.....Steffy is that way, too. Hopefully, Liam won't fall back into her web.

Honored Contributor

I choaked on my spit when Steffy made that speech about Caroline being so young. All of you have been much better at displaying Steffy and her family's history regarding young men/old women/young women/old men (and some inbetween).

Trusted Contributor

Too bad someone doesn't remind Steffy that she was going for $Bill at one time and 'age' wasn't a factor. Oh well, what I do is ok, it's what Caroline does is a problem. I hope Caroline can continue on the show somehow but wow, broken bones don't mend overnight. Hopefully Steffy removes Rick from her CEO's chair. Smiley Wink)
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

I think Brooke will be made CEO or CO-CEO by Eric when he comes back. Doesn't look like Steffy is going to d anything significant before she leaves. Half of her seven episodes are already over, I think.

She said she had a condition on which she would help Liam and since we now know she still loves him, the condition will probably be that Liam drops Ivy as his gf. And I doubt if he does that. I guess she doesn't love him enough to let him go.