Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2015 (includes spoilers)

I kept waiting for Caroline to speak up to Steffy about Bill. Then there's Brooke and Eric, Eric and Donna, Taylor and Eric, I think, and Brooke and Oliver? That should shut her up.

Maybe Caroline will say something tomorrow. It's on the TV menu for them to continue their little discussion.

Honored Contributor

I think it'd be fun to see Steffy get hot and heavy with Wyatt and then mommie Quinn can deal with Steffy.

I don't think she'd be the boo-hoo door knob Hope was. (Was she really that Clueless when it came to Quinn in the beginning)?

I think she'd be able to put mommie Quinn right where she belongs (on the moon).

Respected Contributor

On 2/3/2015 lainey said:

Brooke snapping her fingers at Caroline was pretty funny too!

I loved that, and Brooke is probably right!

Ridge would never turn her down, Caroline!

I just LOVE Brooke's character, from day one.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 loveschocolate said:

Who hasn't Brooke slept with?!?! She even slept with Oliver when Hope was dating him. Of course, she claimed she didn't know it was him and thought it was Ridge because he was wearing a mask! Lol!

OMG, I forgot all about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

Ridge didn't seem too bowled over by Brooke, I don't find she has a lot of s%x appeal left, not the vixen she use to be. He is pretty strong minded and I can't imagine him taking orders from Steffy to stay away from Caroline.

Isn't RJ 20 something by now, he doesn't need his parents back together.

Maybe they will keep Steffy longer until Caroline can come back.

Super Contributor

I guess Brooke now thinks she can step into Stephanie shoes and tell everyone how to run their lives........

Honored Contributor

I like the Brooke character too. I like strong, independent females (I know what you're thinking....'Brooke always needs a man'. True, but it's on her terms, just my opinion.

I thought Steffy (the actress that plays her) was on another TV channel. Something about a travel show.

I still like the other Ridge. I just think he looked and seemed more like someone who would be involved in the fashion business. The new(er) Ridge just seems more masculine.

Honored Contributor

How about the way they always show the buildings and the cars pulling up to the buildings on this show.

The entire show is actually only 20 minutes (or less) on this show. Now it's eaten up by looking at the cars and buildings.

Super Contributor

On 2/5/2015 annabellethecat said:

How about the way they always show the buildings and the cars pulling up to the buildings on this show.

The entire show is actually only 20 minutes (or less) on this show. Now it's eaten up by looking at the cars and buildings.

So annoying! These aerial shots have got to go. They hog up way too much time and this show isn't very long to begin with.

Honored Contributor

Rick is unstable. The way he treated Wyatt was just so wrong! Hope the Spencer's take over Forrester!!!