Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2015 (includes spoilers)

I KNOW I ALWAYS answer my door in my lingerie!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/9/2015 lainey said:

Today's show was awful. Fast forwarded through the painting of the bodies. Ugh. Rick calling Aly to bring them ice cream was so stupid. Aly should have said get your own ice cream or send your lead model to get it. Sickening when she walked into the bedroom and the two of them are in the bed together.

Steffy should move on. She left Liam over a year ago. She had plenty of time to tell him how she felt. Now that he's with someone else, she wants him back? These people all need to be in therapy!

OMG, painting each other with black paint was disgusting, yuck!! Maybe next time they can roll around in a mud pit!

Super Contributor

On 2/10/2015 hulagirl said:

Maybe I'm way off base, but I'm thinking that Ridge is seeing beyond Caroline's beauty and age and seem to really be touching her soul.....that's why I think she had such a strong response to him when they were putting together the collection when Ridge couldn't draw.....I'm not sure if I'm totally in for them to be together, but there seems to be something deeper there than he's ever had with Nookie or Taylips......probably just my imagination.

I think Ridge was fantasizing about "his younger days" and *the conquests* he's achieved along the way...The original Caroline ,Brooke, Taylor, and Katie were his muses, now it's the much younger Caroline...

Yesterday's show made me want to vomit ! {#emotions_dlg.scared} Steffy is right - Ridge NEEDS TO STOP with this madness/hormones with Caroline who is half his age. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Ultimately, HE has caused the irreparable damage at FC (with his pursuit of Caroline), Rick's reaction to his actions, and all of the fallout that has happened because of it... and HE (Ridge) NEEDS TO OWN UP TO IT ! {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Honored Contributor

On 2/10/2015 colliegirls said:
On 2/9/2015 lainey said:

Today's show was awful. Fast forwarded through the painting of the bodies. Ugh. Rick calling Aly to bring them ice cream was so stupid. Aly should have said get your own ice cream or send your lead model to get it. Sickening when she walked into the bedroom and the two of them are in the bed together.

Steffy should move on. She left Liam over a year ago. She had plenty of time to tell him how she felt. Now that he's with someone else, she wants him back? These people all need to be in therapy!

OMG, painting each other with black paint was disgusting, yuck!! Maybe next time they can roll around in a mud pit!

Mud pit!!!! ROFL!

Respected Contributor

On 2/10/2015 maryebrown said:
On 2/10/2015 hulagirl said:

Maybe I'm way off base, but I'm thinking that Ridge is seeing beyond Caroline's beauty and age and seem to really be touching her soul.....that's why I think she had such a strong response to him when they were putting together the collection when Ridge couldn't draw.....I'm not sure if I'm totally in for them to be together, but there seems to be something deeper there than he's ever had with Nookie or Taylips......probably just my imagination.

I think Ridge was fantasizing about "his younger days" and *the conquests* he's achieved along the way...The original Caroline ,Brooke, Taylor, and Katie were his muses, now it's the much younger Caroline...

Yesterday's show made me want to vomit ! {#emotions_dlg.scared} Steffy is right - Ridge NEEDS TO STOP with this madness/hormones with Caroline who is half his age. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Ultimately, HE has caused the irreparable damage at FC (with his pursuit of Caroline), Rick's reaction to his actions, and all of the fallout that has happened because of it... and HE (Ridge) NEEDS TO OWN UP TO IT ! {#emotions_dlg.glare}

So, what are your feelings about the Dollar Bill/Steffy affair? He's twice her age.....is that different? Should Steffy be the one to be giving her father a dressing down, or was that ok?
Valued Contributor

If I were Ridge, I'd quickly toss that in her face too!
Not that I think it's right what he's doing, but she sure has a short memory!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Respected Contributor

Rick is so smug!!! When he asked Wyatt to get down on his hands and knees I was hoping Wyatt wouldn't do it. Then Rick says he was just kidding...I don't think so. He would have liked to see him beg. Rick is on such a power trip right now it's unbelievable. I will say that Jacob Young's acting has been very good during this storyline.

I can't wait for Ridge to tell Brooke he's no longer her destiny!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Now Brooke is hitting the bottle. She needs to be ""without"" a man for awhile.

Contributor

I was a little put off by todays show. I felt like Ridge was sort of leading Brooke on (and I don't really like her weepy-always-gotta-have-a-man character). However, when he told her was turning her down, I did not feel sorry for her. She was so certain she could get him back "like that". Guess Caroline will be snapping her fingers in Brooke's face, now. I know a lot of people aren't that into Ridge and Caroline, and I am really sort of riding the fence on this one. I do want to see them stick it to Rick and Brooke, but that's no reason be have a relationship. I was a little grossed-out by the body painting before they had s3 x the other day.

I can't wait for Rick and Myrna to get their comeuppance. I am so ready for that portrait to come off the wall and them to be kicked out on their proverbial buttz.

Steffi does seem to have forgotten her going after $Bill when he was with Katie. She is no different, but I guess it goes to the "do as I say, not as I do". She certainly has Daddy issues, so maybe that's why she doesn't see it as a problem. I could not believe that she told Liam she still loved him. She is the one that ran off to Paris and didn't let him help her thru losing their child. To me, in that respect, she's no better than Hopeless leaving Wyatt the same way. And speaking of Fish Face, I thought he might deck Rick when he told him to get down on his hands and knees and beg. I would have almost paid money to see that!

#22aday is 22 too many. I will miss you every second until I see you again. 11/16/86 - 03/05/15 RIP sweet child of mine. ~ SGT T C Chester/USMC/05-10/Iraq ~ Always Faithful
Super Contributor

On 2/9/2015 lainey said:

Spoilers for week of Feb 9:

~ Ridge offers an exposed Caroline an artistic approach towards moving forward with her life.

~ Brooke shares her plans to win Ridge away from Caroline with Donna.

~ Brooke uses her wiles, which had tied Ridge to her so many times before, but she is stunned when he tells her that their connection is now in the past.

~ Quinn questions Deacon about where his loyalty and heart lie, as far as she and Brooke are concerned.

~ Deacon assures an insecure Quinn that she's the only woman for him.

~ Following Ridge's rejection, Brooke contemplates the direction of her life and reminisces about the men from her past.

~ Steffy is taken aback by Liam's reaction to her showing her vulnerable side.

~ Steffy agrees to help Wyatt bring Rick down, but with one important condition.

~ Wyatt is forced to grovel to Rick to get his job at Forrester back.

~ Steffy pays Rick a visit and witnesses the changes at Forrester Creations firsthand.

~ Wyatt is surprised about how his plans for Valentine's Day play out.

~ Steffy is straightforward with Ivy when revealing her motive for assisting Liam with his plan.

Spoilers for week of Feb 16:

~ Brooke finds solace in a bottle.

~ Katie tells Bill where she wants to be married.

~ Bill adds another groomsman to his wedding party.

~ Donna agrees to be Katie's bridesmaid, both wishing their father could be there.

~ Brooke steels herself to attend Katie and Bill's wedding.

~ Ridge and Caroline make their first public appearance as a couple at the wedding.

~ Quinn vents to Deacon over her frustration with his continued involvement in Brooke's life.

~ Liam has to choose between his commitment to Ivy and his desire to teach Rick a lesson.

~ Eric returns home and makes a controversial decision about which son to support as CEO.

Gee.....could Eric's controversial decision about which son to support as CEO be actually his other son who ALWAYS seems to be lost in the shadows - THORNE? He has a brain, less ego and could run that company probably better than Rick and Ridge put together.

Personally, I would rather see Steffy, Felcia, or Kristen run things for a change.