Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2014 (includes spoilers)

Why would Hope even bring up the ""criminal clause"" in Quinn's contact as a way to fire her and Wyatt? Didn't she just tell Wyatt the last time she didn't want to work with them because of Liam? Why is the contact so important this time? She'll probably let them stay.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

Well I hope Rick overrides Hopes wanting the twosome to stay. You know she's going to forgive them. If Rick can override Hopes decision, why would he not just can them? Hopeless will probably change his mind. Hope not. But you have to agree, with them both there, the soap is going to be more interesting. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

I have come to love Caroline. She is the only one on the show who has a great variety of facial expressions. Hope is dumb as a stump. I don't know a kinder way to put it! LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

Oh brother! I think Hope is an idiot but I can't wait to see the look on Liam's face when he finds out. If they want to keep the necklace farce a secret I wonder if Liam will spill the beans.

At least Ridge didn't have a suit on in the park. I would like to see him and Katie together and the look on Brooke's face would be priceless. I think he still looks sloppy though. I can take the hair but the beard or lack of it is bad.

Honored Contributor

Hopeless is as a dumb as a box of rocks....
Respected Contributor

I like Katie and the new Ridge.

Hope was Wyatt really that good in the tent?

Respected Contributor

Told ya so..............stupid, stupid, dim bulb Hopeless!!! I hope she marries the smothering idiot and he gets more and more paranoid about her until he controls everything in her life......totally isolates her and when she FINALLY "GETS IT" and wants out, he takes her hostage and threatens to kill her and himself because they belong together forever.......you get the gist of where I'm going. Wyatt's pathetic begging today was barfable!

Honored Contributor

Hula, you are right. He's clearly unstable and wacko like mommy dearest!
Honored Contributor

Barfable! LOL!!! Yes and that is the excellent story line. In the meantime, I hope Liam goes and begs Steffie to reunite with him and he tells Hope to go with Barfable!!! That guy is so so so so creepy.

Trusted Contributor

Agree with all of you what an idiot.Tucka.