Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- December 2018 (includes spoilers)

@lainey1., @threecees, @deepwaterdotter, @SouthFlorida321, and everyone who reads here!!

Just wanted to say I am giving up reading and posting here for awhile. Going cold turkey after this post!! In the short term, the holidays are fast approaching and I have tons to do! In the long term, I truly, truly love political blogging and in the past I have read and posted here on QVC in non-Presidential campaign and run-up years, but then gone back to my political sites during the two-year (as it has turned into!!) Presidential campaigns. There are only so many hours a day that I want to spend online so this arrangement of see-sawing back and forth has worked out very well!! But I have enjoyed posting here and reading everyone's comments!! I did not want to just disappear without saying good-bye!! 

So wishing you all a very Merry  Christmas and a Happy 2019 and 2020!! Woman Happy

Enjoy!!!Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@yellowBeetle 

Yes, I try to limit my time on here too as it is very addicting to see what the complaint of the day is, craziest hairstyle, etc.

Enjoyed posting with you yellowbeetle. I will miss you. But hope you return well

before 2020.

B&B will probably still be the same when you come back. Smiley Wink

Merry Christmaschristmas pup with gift.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

We're still stuck on non-stop Taylor all day, every day. Wish she would make her

move on Hope already so we can move on to something new.

Another gripe, they bring Sally back who previoulsly had a huge storyline and now

all she is good for is being Wyatt's girlfriend. So lame. She does a whole lot of nothing

lately.

Now Maya is due back any day. Heard she and Rick have split. I never missed her or

Rick who is super annoying so I guess we are in for a lot of crying scenes and who

knows who they will soon pair her with but my guess will be Carter.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh no. Hope, Liam  and Steffy are not going to be one big happy family.

Like that was ever going to happen.

Emma said that her dancing is going well.

Wish she, Zoie, Xander and the new Tiffany would officially dance off the show.

Best part of the show was seeing cute Kelly.

Honored Contributor

Who thought it was a good idea to put Hope in that drab green sack of a garment?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today on the Taylor show oh I mean B & B, Liam will soon be sorry sticking up for

crazy Grandmother Taylor when Hope and baby are in trouble due to her actions.

Now she is teamed up this new man in Wayne Brady. I can't even remember

his character's name right now. He is going to be as nutty as she is. Why is he

running around the office when he works at the hospital, guess there are no

babies to worry about until Hope's is in trouble.

He and his real life daughter plays Tiffany. She gets just a minute or two to act

each time she is on because her acting is so poor. He said today about when he

was in the U.K. hope he soon goes back. Tired of all the hints Wayne and Tiffany

throw at each other when they are on. I did see both of them singing last week on

the Talk and their singing is much better than the acting.

Love how Steffy has all the time in the world, decorating, sitting around talking about

adopting another baby when hers is like what 6 months and Kelly sleeps just about

all day.Time to plan for a sister for Kelly. Maybe call her Phoebe #2.

Trusted Contributor

What’s with Dr. Goldigger eavesdropping and barging into the executive suite to defend Taylor?  Laughable how much non-employees roam at Forrester.  Charlie and his security crew are napping on the job! 

Respected Contributor

I wish they would move onto another storyline. Bored to death with Taylor, Steffy and Hope.

Maybe Taylor will move to the UK with Reese and let's hope they take Zoe and Zander with them.

It's just a matter of time before Reese finds out Taylor shot Bill. I wonder if he'll still think she's so high and mighty then.

I'm surprised Brooke hasn't gone onto the roof of the Forrestor building and shouted it for everyone to hear.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Love the design of Taylor's sweater with the pearl shoulder seams.  The color isn't my favorite, but I'd love to own it in my size in black. 

Respected Contributor

The Bold and the Beautiful (B&B) spoilers tease that Liam (Scott Clifton) and Hope (Annika Noelle) will face their worst nightmare. They’ve been looking forward to the birth of their daughter, but some unexpected developments are about to change everything. What starts off as a fun surprise will lead to a devastating bombshell. Hope’s babymoon plans will take a wrong turn when Kelly gets sick. Her fever will keep Liam busy while Hope goes ahead without him. Liam will want Hope to relax on Catalina Island while he tends to Kelly and follows later. Unfortunately, the weather just won’t cooperate. Liam will have a hard time getting a flight out, so Hope will be on her own when she experiences painful contractions. It won’t be long until Hope realizes she’s in labor. The baby will be determined to come quickly, so Hope will be filled with dread. This isn’t what she had in mind when she thought about giving birth. Hope figured she had more time to prepare and she certainly wanted Liam by her side for this. Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) was a mess during Kelly’s delivery, but Liam was able to calm her down and talk her through it. Hope wanted that same treatment, but she may not get it. She might have to suffer through this excruciating labor all alone. The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers state that the outcome of all this will be way past shocking. Liam and Hope will be dealt a blow they never saw coming. Their baby may be seriously ill based on some new hints. Christopher Knight will reprise his role as Dr. Andrews on December 28. B&B fans might remember Knight from his last stint as Dr. Andrews back in 2010. This doc took care of Bridget’s (Ashley Jones) son, Logan, and now he may be on hand to examine of “Lope’s” new daughter. Of course, viewers may also recognize Knight from his most famous role. He once played Peter on The Brady Bunch, so he’ll be a familiar face to many. Will Hope and Liam’s little girl have a life-threatening condition? Will Dr. Andrews be unable to save her? Will this even be their real kid at all? Since sneaky Reese (Wayne Brady) will likely be involved in the delivery, some baby swapping could certainly go down. Regardless, it sounds like total devastation is headed straight for Liam and Hope. We’ll give you updates as other Bold and the Beautiful news comes in. Stay tuned to B&B and don’t forget to check CDL often for the latest Bold and the Beautiful spoilers, updates and news.