Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- December 2017 (includes spoilers)

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321

Just saw Thursday's show this morning. Agree that the last few days Ridge has been acting strangely hyper and very jealous and insecure. Guess he senses "little brother" is interested in Brooke...

Sheila acts as if she owns that restaurant, rather than being a waitress there! Thought it was cute when Quinn asked the waiter handing her the take-out bag if Sheila had handled it! Woman Wink

Read somewhere that the Il Giardino restaurant set is located just outside of the CBS studio on an outdoor patio...certainly looks inviting! Woman Happy

@yellowBeetle Yes, the new Thorne is going to shake things up for sure!  But on yesterday's show there goes Brooke again in the infamous steam room making goo goo eyes for Ridge once again.  Enjoy it while it lasts Brooke!Cat LOL  And now Sheila will be playing Thorne to get Brooke off Ridge so Quinn can have him which I believe will happen!

Sheila cracks me up too with that sinister smile whenever she gets the chance.  Remember, a poster here said Sheila signed a one year contract so she does have time to put her plan into action.

Everytime I see the II Giardino restaurant I want to grab some breadsticks!!Woman LOL

I have visited Rodeo Drive twice and there is a restaurant we went to have lunch and it looks just like Giardino.  I thought that was it...haha!

I'm tired of Steffy with her flashbacks, frantic face, panic attacks, and hope that her conscience comes forward real soon to end it.Woman Very Happy

@SouthFlorida321

I want some of those breadsticks, too, lol! Woman Wink How neat you have been to Rodeo Drive! I've been to San Francisco, but never the LA area. 

Today's show was fun with Steffy being put on the hot seat by Liam....another classic cliffhanger! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321

Just saw Thursday's show this morning. Agree that the last few days Ridge has been acting strangely hyper and very jealous and insecure. Guess he senses "little brother" is interested in Brooke...

Sheila acts as if she owns that restaurant, rather than being a waitress there! Thought it was cute when Quinn asked the waiter handing her the take-out bag if Sheila had handled it! Woman Wink

Read somewhere that the Il Giardino restaurant set is located just outside of the CBS studio on an outdoor patio...certainly looks inviting! Woman Happy

@yellowBeetle Yes, the new Thorne is going to shake things up for sure!  But on yesterday's show there goes Brooke again in the infamous steam room making goo goo eyes for Ridge once again.  Enjoy it while it lasts Brooke!Cat LOL  And now Sheila will be playing Thorne to get Brooke off Ridge so Quinn can have him which I believe will happen!

Sheila cracks me up too with that sinister smile whenever she gets the chance.  Remember, a poster here said Sheila signed a one year contract so she does have time to put her plan into action.

Everytime I see the II Giardino restaurant I want to grab some breadsticks!!Woman LOL

I have visited Rodeo Drive twice and there is a restaurant we went to have lunch and it looks just like Giardino.  I thought that was it...haha!

I'm tired of Steffy with her flashbacks, frantic face, panic attacks, and hope that her conscience comes forward real soon to end it.Woman Very Happy

@SouthFlorida321

I want some of those breadsticks, too, lol! Woman Wink How neat you have been to Rodeo Drive! I've been to San Francisco, but never the LA area. 

Today's show was fun with Steffy being put on the hot seat by Liam....another classic cliffhanger! Woman Happy

@yellowBeetle yea it was interesting, not that big.  What I really loved was going inside the hotel "Beverly Wilshire" across the street where "Pretty Woman" was filmed.  Now that was fun!Woman Very Happy  I really enjoyed San Francisco a lot better.  Beautiful, European like city..Heart

Oh no, we are still left hanging in the air with no conclusion regarding Steffy?Smiley Surprised

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321

@SouthFlorida321

@yellowBeetle yea it was interesting, not that big.  What I really loved was going inside the hotel "Beverly Wilshire" across the street where "Pretty Woman" was filmed.  Now that was fun!Woman Very Happy  I really enjoyed San Francisco a lot better.  Beautiful, European like city..Heart

Oh no, we are still left hanging in the air with no conclusion regarding Steffy?Smiley Surprised

@SouthFlorida321

I won't spoil it for you ... but they left us dangling yet again on a Friday! Woman Wink It was a good show, today....you'll enjoy it! 

Honored Contributor

I had the show on but didn't really watch.  I saw Liam being told by Quinn that Steffy slept there.  Don't know why she felt a need to do that nor why Liam put so much importance on it.  He knew she wasn't home.  I guessing she told him another story so he knows she lied.

New Thorne is a joke in my opinion.  Coming in like gangbusters.  He's too much for me.  And those deep set, icy eyes bother me.  Actually, I'm sorry for that cause he can't help that, lol.  I think the eyes, added to his demeanor is the problem.  His whole persona.  

I saw Sheila on the screen once this week but didn't hear her scheming.  From reading here, I see she and Thorne are up to no good.  See, this is not the Thorne I know.  I guess that's why they brought in a new actor.  Still not selling it for me.

I've read in other places that Steffy is going to be pregnant.  Bad idea for a SL, imo.  Not creative at all.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie

Old Thorne was likable, kind and decent.

New Thorne is out to destroy Ridge right from the get go.

Tired of hearing "little brother" everyday from Ridge. 

Dull storylines.

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321

@SouthFlorida321

@SouthFlorida321

I won't spoil it for you ... but they left us dangling yet again on a Friday! Woman Wink It was a good show, today....you'll enjoy it! 

@yellowBeetle I did enjoy it!  Liam showed some strength and is now extremely curious. 

I was going to mention it this past week that it looked like if Thorne heard "little brother" one more time he was going to punch Ridge.  Well he didn't but shoved him right onto  to the floor....Cat LOL

It was good, can't wait for Monday!Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SouthFlorida321

Hi,

Glad you enjoyed it, too. Woman Happy Just have this feeling, though, that Steffy is going to dodge telling the truth to Liam yet again! They will drag out this storyline as long as possible...maybe as @Mmsfoxxie said, until Steffy gets pregnant...

(That Beverly Wilshire Hotel must have been beautiful ... and so much fun for you to go inside after seeing Pretty Woman! Have read that Wolfgang Puck has a great restaurant there called CUT. Plus so many famous people have lived there for short stints like Elvis, John Lennon, etc.)

Respected Contributor

Spoilers for the week of December 11: (from soapsheknows.com)

~ Push comes to shove when Brooke tries to broker peace between Ridge and Thorne.

~ Steffy is tormented by guilt.

~ Thorne admits his feelings to Brooke and kisses her.

~ Nicole tells Maya about a close moment between Brooke and Thorne.

~ Steffy learns Ridge asked Quinn to make an engagement ring for Brooke.

~ Bill conceals his true feelings when Liam talks about a new beginning with Steffy.

~ Liam and Steffy make love.

~ Thorne reveals a secret and a plan to Eric.

~ Ridge proposes to Brooke.

~ Quinn is confronted by Thorne about her affair with Ridge.

~ Ridge asks for Steffy's blessing before proposing.

Coming up:

~ Thorne enlists Rick's help in hopes of pushing Ridge out of Forrester Creations.

~ Ridge rubs it in to Bill that he and Brooke are engaged.

Christmas spoilers:

~ The Logans, Forresters, and Avants come together for Christmas at the Forrester mansion.

~ Brooke and Eric each make a toast.

~ A power couple announces their engagement on the holiday.

~ All guests gather around as Eric plays the piano and sings as per tradition.

b7b

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

@SouthFlorida321

Hi,

Glad you enjoyed it, too. Woman Happy Just have this feeling, though, that Steffy is going to dodge telling the truth to Liam yet again! They will drag out this storyline as long as possible...maybe as @Mmsfoxxie said, until Steffy gets pregnant...

(That Beverly Wilshire Hotel must have been beautiful ... and so much fun for you to go inside after seeing Pretty Woman! Have read that Wolfgang Puck has a great restaurant there called CUT. Plus so many famous people have lived there for short stints like Elvis, John Lennon, etc.)

@yellowBeetle I agree, this will remain another "secret" for awhile and like @Mmsfoxxie will end up pregnant.  I wish it came to a closure already.  Msybe they are waiting for the new "Hope" too.

Yes, the hotel is beautiful, I went to the elevators and looked around the lobby where the scenes were filmed...lol.Cat LOL  And it was right across the street where we stopped for a bite to eat and the restaurant looked just like II Giuardino.  Wolfgang's "Spago" is right there to within a block or so.Smiley Very Happy

Regular Contributor

I am really tired of the way B&B has recycled the same old storylines over the years, and it would appear that nothing is going to change on that front. Will Bill or Liam be the father of Steffy’s baby?  And here comes Hope, back in time to throw everyone’s knickers in a twist. YIPPEE - she says sarcastically, lol!

Isn’t it bad enough that we have to endure a year of Sheila?  I am absolutely not being snarky, but am I the only person who thinks Kimberlin Brown isn’t aging well? And it may be just me, but there is something that really bothers me, especially about her mouth. I don’t know if it’s plastic surgery gone bad or maybe just some injections.

At least they brought Ingo Rademacher in to be the new Thorne.   He makes for a much stronger character and will definitely not be so easily dominated by Ridge. 

It it was nice to hear Eric admit that he really hasn’t totally forgiven Ridge for the whole Quinn “thing”. Good to know that he’s more tuned into the situation than I thought.