Regular Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- December 2017 (includes spoilers)

Since she was taken by surprise by the pregnancy, and the appt. was just an annual physical she must have thought it was just very recently.  Now if she had been pg longer, she would have had signs that prompted her Dtr appt.  But what do I now, all I have raised is pets....lol.  The next show ought to be something.  Unless they drag the story line out to the end of the show and fill it up with Katie and her nonsense we will have it as another cliffhanger till the next show. 

Esteemed Contributor

Wait until Wyatt finds out that Katie asked Thorne to move in.

Thorne already got a preview of Katie in her outfit.

Probably more dress-up to come but for what guy, Wyatt, Thorne or both?

Honored Contributor

Why in the world would Katie ask Thorne to move in?

Please explain to me how it wouldn't affect the (whatever it is) thing she and Wyatt have going on?

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Brooke asked Thorne to leave her place now that she is engaged to his bro, Ridge.

Pop and Quinn have 20 rooms but the loafers of Maya, Rick the baby and Nicole all room there.

Katie was just offering her hospitality. Told Thorne that she is not in a serious relationship, just about having "fun" with Wyatt.

By the way when Thorne came to Katie's door, she was half-naked like usual for her.

Looks like she wants to try to make Wyatt jealous and take Thorne away from her sister, the man magnet of all time, Brooke.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen consistent episodes lately but I'm going to guess that Katie wants to let Wyatt know that he's gonna have to step up his game and decide they are a couple or not.  Wyatt doesn't want the relationship in the open and maybe Katie does.  Wyatt has to decide if Katie is available and therefore able to let a man stay in her house or not.  In other words, she's using Thorne.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)