Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- December 2015 (includes spoilers)

These storylines are not even believable to me.

Respected Contributor

I don't think Steffy pushed Ivy again, I think Ivy slipped or lost her balance. But of course Steffy is there...will she call 911 and if she does, then she's in violation of the restraining order and could face jail time. But we know that won't happen.

I don't like Sasha. But I'm pretty sure Zende will.....

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

No, I don't think Ivy was pushed either.  But what will Ivy say?  The think is...Steffy wasn't supposed to be there so she can get arrested just for that.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Thanks to all of you I can FF over most of this show.  There are so many I don't like (the entire pregnancy thing especially).

Valued Contributor

I think I'm about done watching B & B.  It's so far from what it used to be.  Good acting and mostly decent storylines.  This show is a shell of what it was.  Bill Bell must be on another planet.

Esteemed Contributor

I think we all knew Steffie would get arrested! You can only push someone so many times. LOL

Trusted Contributor

Ok, yes this Sasha is pretty,but she cannot act at all, guess these days pretty people trump over acting. Yes I think it is either Mr. Avants daughter or granddaughter.I don't care for the story line at all and wish they would all move back to chicago. lets get back to the Foresters,this show is not that interesting to me lately.We don't need another storyline or actors who can't act . Get back to the basics please.

Honored Contributor

I'm so ding dong.   I was reading over posts and saw where someone typed.  "Thanks to all of you, I don't watch the show much" (something like that) and I thought....."That's exactly how I feel"  and guess what......It was me....I didn't realize it.

Ha!

Esteemed Contributor

What is up with Maya's father constantly putting (golf) in the motel room??  If they have no money, where is he going to play golf?  Doesn't he ever leave that room??

What company allows strangers to walk all over and touch items in an office?  This story line is ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

Why is Steffy so worried about her not being able to stay at Forrestor? Does she ever do any work? As President, what does she do?

I don't understand why Lt. Baker didn't arrest Steffy. Steffy and Ivy are trying to work things out so that's okay? 

Mr. Avant golfing - @colliegirls you are right. He doesn't seem to have any money and golf is expensive. I guess he thinks if he can get Eric to go with him that Eric will pay.

Sasha is a terrible actress, but maybe this is her first acting job and she'll get better. Nicole and Zende have no chemistry at all! When they kiss they don't even seem like they like each other!

This show is so different now. What happened to the fashion shows and competition from other fashion houses? It's just boring, boring, boring now.

And yes....I'm still watching it.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum