Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- December 2014 (includes spoilers)

As much as the Hope/Liam/Steffy then Hope/Liam/Wyatt love triangles got on my last nerve I am going to miss Kim Matula. Well, Jacqueline Macinnes Woods is coming back....sort of. Maybe Kim will come back eventually...

Respected Contributor

Dollar Bill was reading my mind.......when Quinn was standing on that ledge, I said out loud.....JUMP!! I know......I'm awful, but she's never going to change.

Respected Contributor

On 12/12/2014 loveschocolate said:

As much as the Hope/Liam/Steffy then Hope/Liam/Wyatt love triangles got on my last nerve I am going to miss Kim Matula. Well, Jacqueline Macinnes Woods is coming back....sort of. Maybe Kim will come back eventually...

I'm going to miss her, too. She's so cute and I got so frustrated wanting her and Liam to FINALLY get together.....hopefully, she'll be back one of these days.

Trusted Contributor

Why wouldn't b.b. let Wyatts real girlfriend take over the Hope character? That is in my mind for some reason, I don't think the part she had was a big deal and of course the writers think we are stupid aand wouldn't notice,but who cares.I like Ivy now and think she is pretty, she reminds me of Steffie, and why is Steffie coming back? Also do we really need another new character [maya's sister] to come into the show?Tucka.

Respected Contributor

I loved it when Bill said ""do it"" to Quinn. But we know she won't. Although it would be interesting to see Bill's face if she did!

Liam is really starting to grow on me. His acting is so much better now then when he was first on the show. His scenes with Hope today were very convincing.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I like Liam--didn't like Hope at all but had sort of warmed up to her then she jumped off the boat with Wyatt and I thought how stupid can you be? I don't know what to think about her now. I do think the actress is absolutely beautiful though and will miss her.

Honored Contributor

I just read in my new Soap Digest that according to Bill Bradley they are going to start looking for a new Hope.

I'd previously read that they weren't going to re-cast her but he was quoted (when he had her next to him) saying, (paraphrasing) Hope is an integral part of B&B. Her story line is very important. We are hoping we can find someone who will be able to be Hope as well as (insert the real woman's name).

It also said she'd finished filming more than 1 month ago. She said she didn't feel like it was any different just that she felt like she was on vacation. She said that eventually it would "hit" her that she wasn't working there anymore.

I haven't read anything about what she plans to do or any movies she's going to star in.

The guy who plays Deacon (sorry, you know how I am about names) said he was sorry to see her go. He enjoyed playing her Dad. He did say that if she wanted to do other things as far as an actor, she was now at the right age to go off and do them because before she knew it the time would get past her. (In other words, if she wanted to get out of Soap World, she'd better do it while she was young, or she wouldn't be able to later).

The article made me (the reader) feel like if she wanted to come back Bill Bradley would re-hire her to play Hope again. Hummmmmm????

Anyway, it will be interesting to see if they change the character of a new Hope they hire. I've noticed they tend to do that.

I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THE FOLLOWING ABOUT BILLY FROM Y&R on this website. If you're not interested ignore this. I'm sorry I messed up.

Read an interesting article about the guy who plays "New Billy". He had Testi cu l,ar cancer and had the tumor removed. He said (paraphrasing), 'I'm not in remission. I can say I am totally cancer free". That's wonderful to have someone be able to say that.

He did say he did not watch any of the previous Billy actors. He got his information from the actors and relatives and friends on Billy and how he was.

He said he got most of his information from his sister-in-law!! He said she has watched the show for over 25 years and knew everything about it. He specifically said that he read part of the script where 'the young man is my son, but he's not really my son'. He said, "It didn't make sense. I talked to my sister-in-law and she took a few hours and explained it all to me. I think he's talking about Reed. He couldn't understand the background of Reed.

I found this interesting. I hope all of this didn't bore you guys. If you want I'll post some other things in the magazine. This particular magazine was very interesting.

Let me know if you want me to post some of what I'd read about the people and the characters. It's not about spoilers, it's just inside their brains.

OK, I tried to save this and post the part about Billy on Y&R and couldn't do it.

I apologize for rattling on about Y&R's Billy on the B&B posting. I don't want to wipe it out, but can't figure out how to copy it and post it on Y&R. I'm sorry.

Honored Contributor

Just think about it for a minute: Maybe if Steffy comes back and Wyatt goes after HER, Quinn will meet her match. And then some! LOL!!!

Valued Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Sooner said:

Just think about it for a minute: Maybe if Steffy comes back and Wyatt goes after HER, Quinn will meet her match. And then some! LOL!!!

You're so right about that. Steffy would be perfect to do battle with Quinn!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Respected Contributor

I hope Wyatt doesn't go after Steffy or Ivy. Can't these people go outside their little incestuous group and find a new love interest?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum