Valued Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- December 2014 (includes spoilers)

Why are they getting rid of Hope and hate the idea of the ""old"" Stephanie coming back!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I really like the actress who plays Hope, she doesn't overact. Too bad she is leaving the show.

Respected Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Sooner said:

Just think about it for a minute: Maybe if Steffy comes back and Wyatt goes after HER, Quinn will meet her match. And then some! LOL!!!

That would be perfect....Wyatt is such a mommy's boy and even had to have daddy get the restraining order in motion.....that wasn't the first time that a restraining order had been mentioned, so it's not like he never thought of it......he needs someone like Steffy, who is as conniving as Quinn because he cannot every follow through with anything by himself. If it wasn't for Quinn setting things up, he would have never been married to Hope......

Honored Contributor

I just saw something about an actress who they think might play Steffy. I'll try to look in the new Soap Digest. I remember it was a picture of the real Steffy and next to it another actress' picture.

Honored Contributor

On 12/13/2014 annabellethecat said:

I just saw something about an actress who they think might play Steffy. I'll try to look in the new Soap Digest. I remember it was a picture of the real Steffy and next to it another actress' picture.

Steffy is going to be played by the same actress that played her before....unless ther has been a lst minute change. The actress that will play Hope will probably be different unless Kim Matula changes her mind and comes back after a few months of doing something else.

I've really enjoyed these last few days of seeing Quinn and Wyatt get some of their come uppance. Couldn't happen to two better people, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

They mentioned two different girls that have been on soaps and one has a contract until March to finish out. I don't watch other soaps so I've never heard of them.

I think they should bring Wyatt's real GF on for the heck of it and she wants a job but that would be weird to be kissing other people at work. She's already use to being there. Someone must have told Wyatt he makes the fish mouth and it's not pretty but he still does it.

Respected Contributor

Wyatt married his real girlfriend a few months back. They were married in real life at the time they did the photo shoot with Ivy and Hope. If you Google it you can find photos of the wedding. I forgot Wyatt's real name or I would post it here. I didn't care for him and Hope either.

Honored Contributor

I just watched Friday's episode. Good grief.....she walks away and then fades out!

I think I even said out loud (to Billy the cat), "Where is she going? There's no road, no house. Where is she going?"

I just thought it looked stupid.

Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 MKR NY said:

Wyatt married his real girlfriend a few months back. They were married in real life at the time they did the photo shoot with Ivy and Hope. If you Google it you can find photos of the wedding. I forgot Wyatt's real name or I would post it here. I didn't care for him and Hope either.

Darin Brooks. I googled but couldn't find anything about him getting married, just engaged. Could you direct me to a site or give a link? I like him as an actor, I just can't stand Wyatt. I don't think his gf/wife is glamorous enough to play Hope after Kim Matula, IMO. I remember her from Y&R as Mac. Besides, she's already just played another small role on B&B.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I looked back on the web and couldn't find his marriage either. Sorry. I thought I saw that. My brain must have seen getting married as he is engaged. I do like him with fiancé and think she would be a good newcomer for Wyatt's interest. We know there would be chemistry. Smiley Happy