Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- December 2014 (includes spoilers)

Having a miscarriage can really mess up your hormones (I know), so it will be interesting to see how much (if any) they put that in the story line.

I wonder how they will explain her disappearance. I have SOAP digest and CBS Soaps but haven't had the chance to read them yet to see how they explain her leaving.

Quinn is pathetic. How'd you like her for a mother-in-law? Wow!

Respected Contributor

I keep thinking this is the day she will leave but then she is still here. Today's show was very telling about Wyatt and she does blame him. I think she does love them both but Liam more.

Since Ivy is considering leaving because Hope is sort of free now and Liam can't leave Hope alone, but I keep thinking he will help her get away so she can think and then that's the end of the story. Liam needs to butt out and let her work out her issues with her husband. He has a new love now that he seems to forget about.

Quinn will never get it!

Trusted Contributor

So tomorrow is Kim Matula's last day...hmmmm.... Today's show wasn't too surprising. I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow. How Hope is going to leave. I'm suspending all belief at this point because it's so unthinkable that Brooke wouldn't have called or come right home in a flash. Kim really must've surprised the writers and producers with her leaving. IMO the way they're writing her out is too far fetched. I'm just hoping we're DONE with the Hope-Liam-Wyatt triangle from now on. That's been going on wayyyyy too long!

Do you think they'll rehabilitate Quinn? I hope they do. At this point it's unimaginable, but I think it can be done over the long term.

Honored Contributor

Hope blames Wyatt and knows now that crazy Quinn will always be in their lives. She also knows Wyatt will never cut Quinn completely out of their lives. She will leave town and that will be Kim Matula's exit. Certainly Brooke would have come home..I believe you are right that Kim took the writers by surprise. Wyatt will probably go after Ivy next or Steffy when she returns.

Respected Contributor

On 12/11/2014 loveschocolate said:

Hope blames Wyatt and knows now that crazy Quinn will always be in their lives. She also knows Wyatt will never cut Quinn completely out of their lives. She will leave town and that will be Kim Matula's exit. Certainly Brooke would have come home..I believe you are right that Kim took the writers by surprise. Wyatt will probably go after Ivy next or Steffy when she returns.

Wyatt will probably go after any girl that Liam is involved with.........whatever Liam has, Wyatt has to get his hands on it..... he has always been jealous of him. I still can't stand him or Quinn.

Respected Contributor

Darn, I have a meeting tomorrow during show time. I just read tomorrow is her last day and they are recasting Hope's role now.

I hope there is some place I can watch it later. I don't do recording.

Respected Contributor

I read that Brooke came back on the 8th to film the 7000 episode which will air around Jan. 15th. Bill and Katie are suppose to get back together.

I wonder how Kim/Hope feels knowing she is replaceable. Her contract was up in Oct. and she had threatened before that she would leave 2 years ago. Time for her to move on. It will be weird seeing a new Hope. Most people want the new Ridge gone, I know I do.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/11/2014 luvmyteddy said:

I read that Brooke came back on the 8th to film the 7000 episode which will air around Jan. 15th. Bill and Katie are suppose to get back together.

I wonder how Kim/Hope feels knowing she is replaceable. Her contract was up in Oct. and she had threatened before that she would leave 2 years ago. Time for her to move on. It will be weird seeing a new Hope. Most people want the new Ridge gone, I know I do.

Yeah, the new Ridge leaves something to be desired. I miss Ron Moss! I never thought I'd say that.

CBS.com has the episodes available to watch online after they air. I think they're a day behind, so hopefully on Saturday you can watch Friday's episode.

What if Hope goes to Milan to be with Brooke. That would make sense. Then have the new Hope and Brooke return together at a later date.

Trusted Contributor

Haven't watched todays episode yet. But as far as Quinn is concern, I am hoping no one is feeling sorry for her.She is only concerned about her self,how she won't have a grandchild, it wasn't her fault ,will Wyatt hate me. She could care less about Hope,its how people will treat her,not her fault. If Hope had died and the baby lived she would be on cloud nine cause she could convinced her baby boy to let her take care of him, she is disgusting,by not telling wyatt right away what happen was unforgivable,but of course Wyatt will never leave his mommy.Tucka.

Respected Contributor

Wyatt was really doing the fish lips today!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} He probably realizes Hope is going to leave him and all he has is his mommy now, so he'll eventually forgive her. She'll convince him it wasn't her fault Hope fell down the steps.

Liam is so sensitive with Hope, and he's been through this. Remember Steffy lost his baby when she was in her motorcycle accident. So he can understand what Hope is going through.

I guess she will leave tomorrow because she needs time to herself. I'm happy to read they are going to replace her character.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum