Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2018 (includes spoilers)

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@threecees@yellowBeetle and everyone Steffy's wig was huge on Friday hahaha!!

@threecees YES, Thorne is now dressmaker #2!

I cannot believe that Hope had to start this whole thing inviting Steffy to the wedding, but it's the storyline I get it.  Taylor will do something crazy I'm sure.  I just hope nothing happens to the baby.  I even wonder if the wedding wlll take place? Who in their right mind would do this? Oh sorry, only Hope. Unreal. At least Brooke had common sense by trying to stop it.

My biggest dissapointment this week was Bill.  I SUNK again when I saw they would be pushing him back to katie.  More and more of this endless merry-go-round.  Steffy belongs with Bill and I've always thought that they are a perfect fit.  I think he will turn out to be the father but not until he is back in katie's arms and she is reunited with him.

So that then will become the new "threesome" for a bit allowing Hope to enjoy having the baby in marital bliss before "ping pong" goes back to Steffy?  And then back to  Hope again???

It's all so crazy I'm starting to get dizzy from it all.  I think I must fill out that survey tomorrow STAT!!Woman LOL

@yellowBeetle enjoying football season????Smiley Very Happy

Hi @SouthFlorida321 ... and everyone  ...

I agree about thinking "oh, no!" when it became more obvious  this week that the writers are pushing Bill and Katie back together. The Katie/Thorne/Bill triangle is a dud on arrival, imo. Lately I thought the one person Katie had real chemistry with was Wyatt. And Bill should keep going after Steffy ... or go back to Brooke, where I always saw chemistry, too. And yes I also am holding onto the belief that Bill is Kelly's father. Just seems that that would give a logical and satisfying resolution to the Steffy sleeping with Bill storyline and go a long way to severing the ties between Steffy and Liam. 

And only in soaps would someone like Hope invite Steffy ... and her crazy mother ... to her wedding. Absurd! But it will produce lots of fireworks!

(As to football, the Eagles lost yet again! Much drama about the QB situation ... will Wentz' ACL/LCL injury be healed by Sept. 6 allowing him to play or will Super Bowl MVP Foles have to step in?? This is Philly's main talking point these days!Woman Happy)

Enjoy!!!

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle Hi!  OH NO is right with a Katie/Bill/Thorne. I don't see any chemistry with Thorne and katie.  Now she and Wyatt had sparks.  As a matter of fact I don't see Thorne

having chemistry with anyone.  Ok, their might be one person and you might think I've gone nuts but here it comes: ZOE!  I noticed this with their few interactions together.  She is young, but mature and since she will be under contract could be the one for him?  Xander is a young kid and a snooze.

There was one show early last week and Brooke said to everyone sitting in on a company meeting.  It was something like "well we are very happy Steffy that Bill is finally out of our lives and out of the company".  The camera panned over to Steffy..  She had a strange, odd look on her face.  Did you see that?

Wonder if Bill shows up for the wedding?  Will their be a huge cat fight at the wedding?

We shall soon see!

Oh @yellowBeetle that's too bad.  Another lost game.  Those injuries are not good, is the guy stepping in as capable?

Oh boy please keep me posted!Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

OMG, Steffy's huge wig made her look like a  "Crazy Rich Asian"!!  

Honored Contributor

This show has such a lack of good characters anymore, I literally don't know who could light a fire under it!

I guess Bill gets most of the good lines (and he's good) but he still needs someone to deliver them to and I can't think of a good adversory.

I wish to heck they'd bring back Deacon.  He's about the only one I miss.

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle Hi!  OH NO is right with a Katie/Bill/Thorne. I don't see any chemistry with Thorne and katie.  Now she and Wyatt had sparks.  As a matter of fact I don't see Thorne

having chemistry with anyone.  Ok, their might be one person and you might think I've gone nuts but here it comes: ZOE!  I noticed this with their few interactions together.  She is young, but mature and since she will be under contract could be the one for him?  Xander is a young kid and a snooze.

There was one show early last week and Brooke said to everyone sitting in on a company meeting.  It was something like "well we are very happy Steffy that Bill is finally out of our lives and out of the company".  The camera panned over to Steffy..  She had a strange, odd look on her face.  Did you see that?

Wonder if Bill shows up for the wedding?  Will their be a huge cat fight at the wedding?

We shall soon see!

Oh @yellowBeetle that's too bad.  Another lost game.  Those injuries are not good, is the guy stepping in as capable?

Oh boy please keep me posted!Smiley Very Happy

@SouthFlorida321

Yes I did see that look from Steffy when Brooke mentioned Bill....Woman Wink

And great minds, lol....I too had thought about Thorne and Zoe, as the writers have put them together in several scenes ... and in soaps we know, that often, that is all that is needed to signal the start of a romance!!!Woman Happy

Yes I think there will definitely be a major cat fight between Taylor and Brooke at the wedding! And speaking of cats, hope this does not sound catty, but I thought Brooke looked very washed out on Friday .... she desperately needed some lipstick or blush or something!!Cat Wink

(And on the football, both Wentz and Foles are very good QBs ... although Foles looked a bit rusty the other night and gave everyone a scare having to leave the game with a shoulder injury ... but he is OK. But Foles did step in last Dec. after Wentz' knee injury and carried the team through to win the Super Bowl and was named MVP! It is more just speculation as to who will start the season on Sept. 6, as Wentz has not yet been cleared by the doctors to play. Personally I like both and will be happy with either one!)

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle Hi!  Oh, I'm happy you saw that look on Steffy's face when Bill was mentioned.  It gave me hope!  Could she be  be having a change of heart albeit slowly now that Liam is getting married?   We all can't forget she was madly in love with Bill at one time.  Icing on the cake would be Kelly really is his child after all.  Unfortunately it now looks like they will be bringing katie back with him...ayayaya.  Hey, it could make her jealous and more of a challenge to win him back if Katie enters the scene. You know the old saying "you always want what you can't have?"

Yes your right about Zoe and Thorne having a few opportunities to shoot scenes together.  I thnk it's best fit yet for him and maybe we are onto something!

I know it wasn't Brooke's best day on Friday looking so pale but again I give it to her for trying to stop this nonsense by her daughter about having Steffy at the wedding. She's sabotages herself for pete's sake!    Even Liam was like "say what?????"Cat LOL

Surprised he didn't call her "dude"!Woman LOL

Back to the Eagles, OK so they are both equals and each took part in the superbowl

victory!  Your  going to make me start flipping the channels when they play now as I'm curious to see what they look like!Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle Hi!  Oh, I'm happy you saw that look on Steffy's face when Bill was mentioned.  It gave me hope!  Could she be  be having a change of heart albeit slowly now that Liam is getting married?   We all can't forget she was madly in love with Bill at one time.  Icing on the cake would be Kelly really is his child after all.  Unfortunately it now looks like they will be bringing katie back with him...ayayaya.  Hey, it could make her jealous and more of a challenge to win him back if Katie enters the scene. You know the old saying "you always want what you can't have?"

Yes your right about Zoe and Thorne having a few opportunities to shoot scenes together.  I thnk it's best fit yet for him and maybe we are onto something!

I know it wasn't Brooke's best day on Friday looking so pale but again I give it to her for trying to stop this nonsense by her daughter about having Steffy at the wedding. She's sabotages herself for pete's sake!    Even Liam was like "say what?????"Cat LOL

Surprised he didn't call her "dude"!Woman LOL

Back to the Eagles, OK so they are both equals and each took part in the superbowl

victory!  Your  going to make me start flipping the channels when they play now as I'm curious to see what they look like!Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

@SouthFlorida321

Just wanted to say that I too am very pleased with how Brooke is trying to keep Hope's wedding from turning into a nightmare! And as to my saying she was looking a little pale on Friday I thought later maybe it was from the contrast with the close-ups of Taylor, who had on way too much make-up!! I so admire  KKL for how she is aging gracefully ... such a stark difference from Hunter Tylo who has made herself look so plastic! 

(And one more note on the Eagles, lol!! Wentz was injured in the regular season on Dec.10 ,which then required knee surgery, and that ended his play for the 2017 season. Foles stepped in and finished up the rest of the regular season games ... and then played in the two playoff games in January ... and the Super Bowl on Feb.4, where he was named MVP!)

Esteemed Contributor

The wedding was too darn sugary sweet. I think I have a cavity or two from watching

it.  It just dragged on and on. Taylor had good behavior. More tears from Katie.

I think that Brooke looked better than Hope. Ridge looked like he was going to

squirm right out of his body. 

Carter has returned. No one else can do his job of officiating a wedding.

Then the clapping for the happy couple. Steffy should have gone up with the

couple and they all should have hugged each other as they are now this great

big lovey dovey family. 

Contributor

I have a question - What happens when they find out Liam isn't the father of Hopes baby?  It turns out the father is the guy she dated in Europe or where ever she was working.  Oh what a spin that would be. 

Just a thought. 

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle haha I thought the same thing about Taylor and Brooke shooting the scene together!  Poor Taylor has had so much plastic surgery over the years.  She looks like a robotic doll.  It's almost painful to watch.  She has no expression left on her face except her mouth opening and shutting when talking.  She was such a beauty back in the day too.  Brooke is aging gracefully which is very tough in Hollywood.

Ok, so maybe Foles is the lucky charm???Woman Wink