Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful - August 2017 (includes spoilers)

I'm fed up with this show and Y&R.  No one ever gets punished even a little for their evil ways!  

I fast forward over most of this and Y&R anymore.  Just once I'd like to see something happen to these evil people.

We used to get to (eventually) see the evil one's get punished.  Not anymore!  They just keep going and the soap starts yet another story line where the same people are as evil as before.

There's nothing to look forward to except more of the same.  I looked and with this show (with me fast forwarding) I watch a total of 7 minutes today!

Honored Contributor

The soaps seem to be going through some rough times.  The ratings are down for all of them.  I hope SLs improve soon.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

@PINKdogWOODBill is an immature jerk.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I havn't seen today's episode yet, but sounds like good ole Eric is at it again looking like a fool.  They shouldn't have brought Sheila back IMO, but kept on with the Ridge and Quinn

dynamic storyline and at least played it out.  After all, Katie moved in next door and was ready to take Quinn's place.  Now she is mooning over her ex-husbands son.  Yikes!! LOL.  Storylines are all over the map. 

The show seems to have lost direction.  I watch GH as well, and it's been boring lately too.  Oh well, they all go through "writers block" at times..... Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

I say we send Sheila to "General Hospital".  She could share a space with Heather at Shadybrook, and these two could try to 'out-wacko' each other.

Honored Contributor

Are you kidding me?  I just fast forwarded over most of this episode (and a lot lately).  

What right person in the world would have that crazy women in their house?  They are making Eric out to be some kind of angel!  Good grief!  No human person is that stupid.....are they?

I can't decide which show (this or Y&R) has the most evil people in it!  I can live with that, but they never get punished....the story line just moves on to another one with even more evil people.

I would guess that's ONE reason they are loosing viewers.  People don't mind watching evil people on soaps, but most like to eventually see them get punished in some way or other.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Are you kidding me?  I just fast forwarded over most of this episode (and a lot lately).  

What right person in the world would have that crazy women in their house?  They are making Eric out to be some kind of angel!  Good grief!  No human person is that stupid.....are they?

I can't decide which show (this or Y&R) has the most evil people in it!  I can live with that, but they never get punished....the story line just moves on to another one with even more evil people.

I would guess that's ONE reason they are loosing viewers.  People don't mind watching evil people on soaps, but most like to eventually see them get punished in some way or other.

OH don't punish Bill!  LOL!!!  Just put him on the scene more!  Punish Sally for her evil deeds.  Punish Sheila.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner I know you and some others like him and I used to really not like him (he was top on my list).  That is until Shelia came on the scene....now she's tops on my list. 

The way the camera zooms on her face as they play evil music is stupid....her squinty eyes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Sooner I know you and some others like him and I used to really not like him (he was top on my list).  That is until Shelia came on the scene....now she's tops on my list. 

The way the camera zooms on her face as they play evil music is stupid....her squinty eyes.

@Annabellethecat66  Smiley LOL  Smiley Frustrated  Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

I'm not crazy about Bill either.  Too underhanded.  He contemplated pushing the blonde woman who claimed to be pregnant with Liam's baby off his house which was on a cliff.  Turned out the baby wasn't Liam's.  Then, years later, he got upset with Caroline because she told something on him and pushed her down the stairs or off a balcony.  She wasn't too hurt, though.

I liked this actor when he played the character Brad on Y&R.  Very handsome back then.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)