Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful - August 2017 (includes spoilers)

@deepwaterdotter YES,  can't wait!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well. Eric surprised me today.  He just pretended to Quinn that he wanted a divorce to test her reasons for marrying him.  She passed the test.  So it looks like only Ridge will receive Eric's wrath.

So now Charlie is Sheila's confidant?  Pulleeze!!

Sheila has an artist that doesn't get to have spoken lines. Just sign language, lol.  How cheap of B&B.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Jena gal yeah those are all good possibilities, but do you think Quinn and Ridge are finished?  It was only a few kisses -  the scratch hasn't been itched yet if you know what I mean, especially knowing Ridge. LOL. Smiley LOL

Regular Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@Jena gal yeah those are all good possibilities, but do you think Quinn and Ridge are finished?  It was only a few kisses -  the scratch hasn't been itched yet if you know what I mean, especially knowing Ridge. LOL. Smiley LOL

Oh my day was made when Eric was only testing Quinn.  I hope this scare was enough now for Quinn to push Ridge away.  Eric will disown Ridge now and Quinn better thank her lucky stars.  I'm so happy Eric didn't let that nut job get her hooks into him.  I'll be glad when she exits the show.  (Forgot her name, my mind went to bed already, I guess. )

Valued Contributor

I have always disliked Quinn but she did seem sensere about regretting what she has done. But when she signed papers today, giving up money, house, her job, her name, I guess I changed my opinon of her!  To walk away from all that because Eric asked her to, well I guess I would have given her one more chance too!  I do remember when Eric was feeling alone, back before he started up with Quinn, he tried to get the family to go out to eat with him or just come visit him & not one of them had time for him!  But Quinn did make him feel wanted again. It is tough getting old!  So anyway guess I'm saying her actions impressed me today but I still remember her telling Ridge she loved him! If that is so then it is not over with the 2 of them!  And if she strays again then I hope Eric does kick her out!! 

Honored Contributor

@Lovemyboots, he already disowned Ridge and short of Ridge getting deathly ill or something, I don't think that will change.  The real problem here will be Sheila...I heard that she has a contract for a year.  It's going to be the fight of the century for that time.

One thing that Sheila might do is set it up to look like Quinn and Ridge still have something going on.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I thought the idea of getting Quinn to sign the papers to lose everything proved to Eric she really cared about him. It was a good move and interesting to watch. I hope Quinn has learned her lesson and will stay away from Ridge! It seems like Ridge does feel bad about things and maybe he'll keep his distance too. 

Sheila is still nuts and she's going to do her best to win back Eric and will stop at nothing. If Charlie is smart, and well, we know he's not the brightest bulb, he'll tell Pam or Eric of Sheila's plans to become Mrs. Eric Forrestor again.

Even if Sheila tells Eric it was Charlie who sort of told her about Quinn and Eric, it's better he know what she plans to do. Where is that valid restraining order Det. Baker spoke about?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Sheila might do some setting up of situations to make it appear that Quinn and Ridge are still yearning for each other.  She not going to be nice and quiet for this year of her contract.  I'm sure she's going to threaten Charlie or something to make him keep his mouth shut.

I saw a picture of Quinn and Sheila online in what looked like a cat fight.  Eric is supposed to be calling Dr.Warrick, a psychiatrist and former husband of Sheila's to come to town.  To evaluate her, I guess.  I'd like to know where her money to live is coming from.  Divorce settlements??

Trusted Contributor

I really liked those scenes between Eric and Quinn. Very well-done and moving. They didn't over-act or emote too much - it was just plain, old-fashioned, good and believable acting, imo! Bravo!

And I have not been a big fan of Wyatt in the past, but I find his storyline with Katie is bringing out a new side to his personality that is quite attractive. He seems much calmer and more mature. 

Honored Contributor

If this was a good soap, she'd really get some disease and .......... (it is a soap people).