Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful - August 2017 (includes spoilers)

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Yeah, it's knowing that Wyatt was her step son that has me hung up.  We all know that age doesn't matter in a soap opera unless you are a kid.  

Ridge does look older older than Bill because Bill has his hair dyed but is in shape.  Ridge needs to lose some weight.  But if you look closely, you will notice that Bill is getting a little round in the middle, too.

@Mmsfoxxie  Well, part of the problem is that Ridge looks like he lives in a van down by the river.  He needs the hose turned on him and that hair washed and cut, and a SHAVE.

Honored Contributor

Lol, @Sooner stop.  Be nice, lol.  I think he has improved.

Did you see the way Charlie frantically came to see Sheila?  Anybody know if she called him?  He seems glad that Eric left Quinn.  I'm wondering why he cares to the extreme like that.

I wonder how Sheila is supporting herself when she's not blackmailing Charlie.  I'd love to know how long she will be a predator on B&B before she goes to wreak havoc on Y&R.  I'm sick of her in this role.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie about his son Wyatt dating his ex-wife katie.  He has one big ego.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie I think charlie feels guilty because he started the whole thing in the first place, seeing Ridge and Quinn together and the lipstick tissue in the garbage.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes I think this is all Charlie's fault.  He just wouldn't let it go and Pam didn't help much either.  Quinn just couldn't help herself, she just had to get involved with Ridge.  Knowing full well what she has to lose.  Stupid!!!  I hope she and Eric get back together but she asked for all this.  

I never thought much about Nichole being so tired but I bet she is PG.  

I just can't see Wyatt and Katie together.  It sure must take a lot of acting on their part to carry on....

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie I think charlie feels guilty because he started the whole thing in the first place, seeing Ridge and Quinn together and the lipstick tissue in the garbage.

- - - - - - -

There you go.  If Charlie would have minded his own business, this would not have happened.  Same for Katie.  She can't get over the way Zende and Myrna acted.  She has a long nose also.

I hope Caroline fesses up to Thomas what $Bill did.   But maybe something will happen to Douglas while Thomas is out there and blood is needed.  Then when Thomas is tested its found out he is not the father.  See I haven't given up on that theory.  Then Ridge can come back to Caroline and be daddy to his son, and Thomas can go further with Sally.  

If Rick and Myrna's adopted child (forgot name, getting old) could have the same scenario.  If blood needed, maybe Rick wouldn't prove out to be daddy either.  Zende would have the honor.  Oh what a twisted world this show could be. 

Honored Contributor

Quinn vs. Sheila ... now we've got a storyline!

Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of Aug 7: (from soapsheknows.com)

~ Wyatt is pleased to be asked on a date.

~ Steffy wants to know Ridge's intentions with Quinn.

~ Wyatt and Katie talk about entering into a relationship.

~ Sheila intends to become the next Mrs. Eric Forrester.

~ Liam discovers Spencer family news courtesy of Sally.

~ Justin disapproves of Bill's tactics.

~ Katie and Wyatt agree on how to proceed.

~ Bill threatens Liam.

~ Steffy rubs Sally's face in her troubles.

Coming up:

~ Liam is appalled when he finds out Bill told Thomas that Caroline is dying and Steffy wants him to keep quiet.

~ Liam and Steffy disagree about what Bill is doing.

~ Eric addresses Sheila's plans.

~ Bill makes a back-up plan.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Valued Contributor

Mya was bullied by 2 meb  Zende said her past is over  Ive only been watching 2 years  Will someone just tell me what she did in her past

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Mya was bullied by 2 meb  Zende said her past is over  Ive only been watching 2 years  Will someone just tell me what she did in her past

She was a He.