Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful - August 2017 (includes spoilers)

I got curious with this impending Wyatt/Katie storyline as to exactly how old are these actors in real life...so after my morning walk I just spent about five to ten minutes looking them up on Wikipedia! Started with Wyatt and Katie, but then went on to many of the others.

So will give the character's name for simplicity with the actor's date of birth...

Stephanie (the matriarch) - 1939

Eric - 1944

Ridge (the original) - 1952

Brooke - 1961

Sheila - 1961

Bill - 1962

Ridge (currently) - 1966

Quinn - 1968

Katie - 1975

Wyatt - 1984

Didn't check the "younger" group other than Wyatt - assume they were born in the 1980s and 1990s....

Anyway, "Katie" is nine years older than "Wyatt" in real life. But "Bill" is 13 years older than "Katie" and I don't think we made too much of their age difference. I guess though in this case there is the added idea of Katie having been Wyatt's stepmother!

Honored Contributor

WOW.  Ridge looks 10 years older than Bill I think.  Katie and Wyatt doesn't really bother me.  So she's got a younger guy?  He's will into adulthood, so what?  LOL!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner

I agree with you about Katie and Wyatt! Yes she was his stepmother, but honestly, in this soap, who isn't tied in with someone else in some way, lol?

As to the age difference, I think this "younger man/older woman" is a taboo that should be tossed aside! Look at Eric - in real life he is 17 years older than Sheila and 24 years older than Quinn! 

So go for it, Katie!

Super Contributor

@SouthFlorida321thank you.

Super Contributor

Thank you. I hope Nicole is pregnant, I really like her. She seems to be the only mature and giving person on the show.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, it's knowing that Wyatt was her step son that has me hung up.  We all know that age doesn't matter in a soap opera unless you are a kid.  

Ridge does look older older than Bill because Bill has his hair dyed but is in shape.  Ridge needs to lose some weight.  But if you look closely, you will notice that Bill is getting a little round in the middle, too.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle Wow, thanks for the info and hard work!!  Interesting! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Even though Spencer is "MAD" for Brooke I wonder how it's going to go over with him when he find's out. lol.  

I DVR so didn't see today's show.  I want to see what happens with the sheila, Eric, quinn, ridge storyline!

Honored Contributor

When he finds out what @SouthFlorida321?  That Brooke knew about Eric and Quinn?  He shouldn't be.

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

Even though Spencer is "MAD" for Brooke I wonder how it's going to go over with him when he find's out. lol.  

I DVR so didn't see today's show.  I want to see what happens with the sheila, Eric, quinn, ridge storyline!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

It's 100 degrees here in LA and they have Quinn in jeans and a black sweater. So odd.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.