Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2015 (includes spoilers)

I don't think Mywhatever or Ivy either look like material for "lead model" whatever that is.  Maybe Caroline might be a model, Hopeless was, but the others?  Nah.  Not a chance.  

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I don't think Mywhatever or Ivy either look like material for "lead model" whatever that is.  Maybe Caroline might be a model, Hopeless was, but the others?  Nah.  Not a chance.  

MYWHATEVER ? Now that is funny for so many reasons !

I tuned in for a moment , at the beginning, and saw a woman sleeping . I thought it was Steffy, even after she awakened ,but then realized that the enhanced, exaggerated , annoying mouth was missing....

Trusted Contributor

This show needs to start over.  Everyone on it suffers from split personalities.   Awful.   I will say that while I disliked the Julius character and his bigotry, I thought the actor was superb.   He made us hate him     

Trusted Contributor

Surprise surprise...I am liking Wyatt even more these days.  He and Ivy make a good couple.   Wyatt is so sensitive in a relationship where Liam was clumsy.  He has Ivys back already where Liam is so wishy washy.  I hope the video gets in the hands of the police before someone destroys it like Thomas. 

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

Surprise surprise...I am liking Wyatt even more these days.  He and Ivy make a good couple.   Wyatt is so sensitive in a relationship where Liam was clumsy.  He has Ivys back already where Liam is so wishy washy.  I hope the video gets in the hands of the police before someone destroys it like Thomas. 

jenagal, I agree with you to a point.....I'm liking Wyatt more this time as well but he's still Quinn's son Wyatt.  He had me in a good place with him until he agreed with Ivy that she deserved "something" for not going to the police about the video.  True Wyatt came to the surface.

Why is nobody reminding Ivy that blackmail is illegal?  These soaps love to ignore the obvious.

Steffy trashing Ivy's jewelry is another obvious point, except to Liam, apparently.  Wyatt was completely correct to point this out to my used to be favored character.

I think our hot dog eating cop will be on the scene next week.  It's so obvious that Aly was after Steffy and that the video is incomplete.  I hope someone asks Ivy why she took valuable time to make a video and that had she NOT done that, Aly she might have talked Aly down and she might be alive down.  Duhhh!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Isn't Ivy withholding evidence? I think once Lt. Baker gets involved, if she doesn't show the video she's obstructing justice? I'm not sure what the laws are in California (not that it really matters on a soap! lol)

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

Isn't Ivy withholding evidence? I think once Lt. Baker gets involved, if she doesn't show the video she's obstructing justice? I'm not sure what the laws are in California (not that it really matters on a soap! lol)

Yes, she is...all of the above is true.  Not for Aly but for her own personal benefit.  Ivy is all of a sudden so dumb that she doesn't realize that.  Yeah, she's done a 180 alright

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Does anyone think that Ivy looks like Elizabeth Taylor in her youth?I don't think its her daughter is it?No just wondering Tucka.

Honored Contributor

@tucka wrote:

Does anyone think that Ivy looks like Elizabeth Taylor in her youth?I don't think its her daughter is it?No just wondering Tucka.

She does, tucka.  There was a discussion about that on another board.  Elizabeth Taylor was shorter but the resemblance is there, especially before Ivy got skinny on us.  Her eyes are probably not that purple shade like Liz had either.

Trusted Contributor

Now if I were Ivy, I'd be mighty ticked at Wyatt about now.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY