Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2015 (includes spoilers)

I like Thorne, too.  I hope he has another job cause they sure don't use him on here.  Now they've brought in this super tall new guy playing Thomas.  It's like a merry go round.

I think that Ronn Moss was getting a crepey neck and hiding it with the scarf.  It looked ridiculous.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Contributor

I like the new Ridge.  Ron Moss was a terrible actor.  I'm not liking the new Thomas, he's kind of creepy.  He does look good from the neck down.

Honored Contributor

Ron Moss could NOT act!!! All the years on that show and he never improved his acting skills. I have grown to like the "new" Ridge. He is a very good actor. 

Trusted Contributor

I like the new Ridge also. Took awhile though. Caroline and he just fit together. Eat your heart out Brooke. You can't win them all. Smiley Happy
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

I never LIKED Ronn Moss but I thought his 'pretty boy' image just fit into the show and my vision of the design business.  Just being around so many beautiful, thin people who obviously care about what they look like just seemed to fit better with Ronn Moss.

Whereas (and it's just my opinion) it seems like the new Ridge is more rugged and masculine and not pretty boy like Ronn Moss.  Ron Moss was too feminine for me (still is) in that he always had a designer scarf hanging from his neck, just think I don't care for, but I thought went with the character.

I like masculine men so I like new Ridge, but he doesn't seem to fit the part.  I know I'm being contradictive, but that's me.

Honored Contributor

Annabelle, I used to think that designers, especially men, had a certain look, too.  But just think about the designers on qvc.  Basso, linea, logo, the man usually with Shawn, and the tall one with the thick black glasses.  None of them fit my pic of a designer.  Logo is sloppy, IMO.

Come to think of it, Ridge reminds me of the guy that use to be on selling purses.

When you tell a kid to watch out for strangers, the next question might be "what does a stranger look like"?  So....what does a designer look like?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

I'm developing a crush on Thorsten Kaye. Heart I agree, Ronn Moss was a terrible actor. Thorsten Kaye is much better and I am getting used to him in the role. He's got more of a European flavor to him....he seems more like Massimo Marone's son. 

Honored Contributor

@Wen Woman wrote:

I'm developing a crush on Thorsten Kaye. Heart I agree, Ronn Moss was a terrible actor. Thorsten Kaye is much better and I am getting used to him in the role. He's got more of a European flavor to him....he seems more like Massimo Marone's son. 

Wen Woman, you are exactly right!  He does look like he could be Marone's son.  Maybe the writers had that in mind when they hired him.

Honored Contributor

I think you're right!!  I think they decided they could either get a Ronn Moss look alike (but many people would throw a fit) or they could just find someone who looks more like the real (on the show) father.  Obviously, they opted for the latter.

I don't know if you've noticed but for the past several months Ridge has said "You're not letting me run the company because I'm not your real son, etc.........".

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I think you're right!!  I think they decided they could either get a Ronn Moss look alike (but many people would throw a fit) or they could just find someone who looks more like the real (on the show) father.  Obviously, they opted for the latter.

I don't know if you've noticed but for the past several months Ridge has said "You're not letting me run the company because I'm not your real son, etc.........".

Oh, yes, annabelle.  I've noticed.  Not just Ridge but rick mentioned it several times.  

But strangely, the new Thomas is tall and lanky like Ronn Moss.  I'm trying to decide if I like him or not.

I hope this is a Thomas dream with him all over Caroline and her not trying very hard to push him away.  If this was real (soap opera real), she's very fickle.  This is how she and Ridge got started.  It was very inappropriate for him, her ex-lover, rubbing on her legs like that.  I noticed her scar, too, probably from her accident.