Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2018 (includes spoilers)

@Sooner, I feel your pain, lol.  This comes under the heading of 'choosing your battles'.

I liked the original Hope although she made some stupid mistakes that apparently this new Hope has forgotten.  Sleeping with Bill was a terrible thing that Steffy did but what about marrying Liam's brother just because he was late arriving to wherever it was she was.  Pot calling the kettle black,  Right now, this Hope is very sneaky whereas the original Hope was young and naive.  Can't stand her.

Sally I never liked either.  I don't know why she's coming back (SL wise, I mean.  I know it's contract related).  Didn't she just swear undying love to Thomas...again?

So my choice is between Hope and Sally for Liam (if it can't be the mother of his child) is Sally.  I want her to stomp all over 'sweet' Hope.  And I hope that Ridge sacks her clothing line.  I hope Sally's family doesn't come back.

I'm not crazy about Steffy at all but while she's pregnant, at least, I'd like her to be with her husband cause I'm old school like that, lol.  I wish Bill would disappear for a while.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I like the new actress who is playing Hope. I think her acting is pretty good. I don't like how they changed Hope's character, but I guess after being in Europe for how ever long she was there, toughened her up as well as matured her. Now she feels she has the courage to fight for Liam since his marriage is on the rocks. Is it the right thing to do? Is anything on a soap opera ever the "right thing"? Woman LOL

I see Ridge got his annual haircut and bath. Smiley LOL

Wyatt is definitely wearing a hairpiece. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Proposed plot twist:  While in Europe, Hope gave birth to a baby that she gave up for adoption.  This would provide a reason for her stressed reaction when seeing Steffy's baby's ultrasound picture.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie

What was stupid about Hope marrying Wyatt when Liam was late meeting her was the idea that she had to marry one of them right away!  The idea that a woman has to have a man at all times is ridiculous and nauseating. 

I wouldn’t mind Hope being sneaky if she were really sneaky and enjoying it!   This self-righteous, hypocritical ****** is what I can’t  stand.

(Ridges’s constant hypocrisy and insistence that “he knows” Bill took advantage of Steffy - no matter what she says, makes me scream every time he says it.    He makes out that he and Bill had a problem years ago - before Brooke was ever around. I don’t remember much being said about Bill in the early days. Can you enlighten me? Or is that just something the writers made up somewhere along the way?) 

The Sally return seems stupid.  Another airhead girl idolizing one guy, them another, then back to the first.  

The girls are Nuts to all want Liam. I hate on shows or in “real life” the exaggerated glorification and idolizing of people.  

I think Liam the Dolt needs to be by himself for awhile. Maybe go to a hospital/rehab center for both his physical and mental problems. 

Honored Contributor

@trenet, before Bill got involved with Brooke, we had the original Ridge and the only problem that remember was Bill hating Hope which is why I never understood he and Brooke getting together.  I don't remember there being an outstanding issue between Bill and Ridge until New Ridge showed up.  There was a problem between Taylor and Bill, though, because Steffy.  Maybe Ridge was unhappy about it but I don't remember any extreme encounters like they have now.

I'm hoping that since Sally is coming back, she can slow Hope down if Steffy can't.  Spoilers say that Sally will find out a secret about Hope.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Looks like the 'cold shoulder' design is a favorite of Brooke's.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter, yes I notice that about Brooke.  She needs to give her daughter some fashion tips.  Original Hope was a very good dresser.

Honored Contributor

Wow!  This Hope is a sneaky little bugger....isn't she?  She started off seeming (key word) like an angel....everyone was thinking, "OK, Hope's back...little sweetness".  Well, it appears she's changed....She's going after what she wants.

Would someone please, please with all that's holy....please explain to me what it is about Liam that these women find so irresistible?

I've searched my little brain....I've texted it, "What makes Liam so wonderful to women".  I haven't gotten an answer...perhaps you guys can explain it to me?

None of these males on either show is attractive...

I'm wondering when these producers put out job searches for  actors....do they say, "Hunks need not apply"?  Just wondering.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66

Apparently there are only a handful of men in the Los Angles area and the women are fighting over them! It doesn't matter if they're good looking or not. They form relationships and when they don't work out, the men get put back into the recycle bin.Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1, it sure looks that way.  But that bin shouldn't include your father-in-law.  This is getting sickening.  Some SLs I can take more than others.  Bill is lower than low manipulating status hungry Wyatt to help help make Liam run into Hope's arms.

Might be time for a B&B vacay meaning I might have it on as background noise rather than watching it.