Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2018 (includes spoilers)

I figured out she was the shooter when she reached inside her purse for her cell and there was a brief glimpse of sheepskin gloves.

Respected Contributor

@theBabe

That was a good catch. I didn't notice them but replayed it and yep, there they are, the sheepskin gloves!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie, Taylor is a psychiatrist that has completely come unhinged! 😳😳😳

@loveschocolate... She must've gotten a load of the new Ridge... Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

OK, so here's my theory on why suddenly "Taylor".  I think people complained about these writers making Liam the shooter so much they sat down and said, "Too much anger about making Liam the shooter.  We will make Taylor the shooter....yes, that's it...take a vote...who like Taylor for the shooter?"  Majority raises their hand for Taylor and it's a done deal....Taylor as the shooter...she wins!"

Oh!  Just one thing!  I guess they had to re-hire her because she hasn't been on the show....I wonder where she's been...(it looks like getting MORE plastic surgery).  She used to be so beautiful and looks like she'd have aged beautifully but ..... no...she had to go under the knife even more....ugh!

I know I shouldn't judge but .... come on...it's really sad that so many women on TV and movies think they have to have plastic surgery to be beautiful.  Although everyone says, "She looks so good (or beautiful) knowing full well they've had tons of plastic surgery".

In my opinion, it's a little (just a little) like when you look at a dead person in a coffin and say, "He (or she) looks 'good'".  What the hay?  Looks good....more like 'looks dead'.  In my opinion, many of these women would look pretty if they'd let themselves age well....

But then I'm not a TV producer so what do I know.  I think women do it to themselves.  If they'd stand up and say they're tired of doing it, maybe things would change.

Look how often we see these old, fat men with these young thin beautiful wives on TV?  The men are 'allowed' to grow old with wrinkles yet the females are suppose to get all of this surgery.

I totally went off script people....I'm sorry.  Where was I?  Oh!  Yes!  Taylor....it would have been better and more believable if it was Shelia who did it!  Why not Shelia?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Year 2000, then 2014...

B01B79E5-DBDB-41A9-90BC-704B892D509E.jpeg2FEA1CA6-ED10-4BE0-B4DB-A9896FD1E6E9.jpeg

Frequent Contributor

I have only been watching for a few years. This actress was leaving when I started watching. But when she walked through the door, for a few minutes I thought it was Steffy and that she had died her hair.  She looked so different. Anyway,,,, They keep bringing in new characters here that no one cares about. I actually liked Sally tho. But her little band of friends all got fired too. What about Caroline? I don't feel like they ever finished her story with Ridge. It would have been interesting to make that baby his. I don't watch every day, maybe I missed something. They seem to focus on only a few characters at a time.

Regular Contributor

Now that we know Steffy's mom shot Dollar Bill (what a moron name), maybe sappy faced Liam can come out of that dark hotel room. Since he isn't working he must be racking up quite a bill there! This show is so fake on soooo many levels!!

Honored Contributor

@Novemberbaby wrote:

Now that we know Steffy's mom shot Dollar Bill (what a moron name), maybe sappy faced Liam can come out of that dark hotel room. Since he isn't working he must be racking up quite a bill there! This show is so fake on soooo many levels!!

Spoilers have him moving in with Hope.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Novemberbaby wrote:

Spoilers have him moving in with Hope.

@deepwaterdotter @Novemberbaby I’m so sick of wimpy Liam hitting his head 4 times in the last 18 months and spoiled, whiney Steffy. Hopefully the writers will think of some new material and move away from Steffy and Liam for a while and give viewers a break. 😳

Honored Contributor

I might watch this show if it weren't for Hopeless.  She is one character I simply can't watch.  Miss Perfect and "such" a role model for us all.  Gag!  Woman Mad

I can watch mean (it's a tv show after all) especially if it's Bill, but Hopeless and her mother are hard to take for me.