Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2018 (includes spoilers)

@deepwaterdotterwrote:

@Big Joaniewrote:

Who is Brook marrying this month .....??

Wouldn't she have to divorce Ridge first?

@Big Joanie

@deepwaterdotter Hey, that’s just a technicality. A quick trip to Vegas and she can have her husband of the month.😁

Respected Contributor

My thoughts exactly ....

Trusted Contributor

@lainey1wrote:

And another month begins.

How long do you think we're going to have to wait to find out who shot Bill? I still don't think it's Liam, I think his mind is playing tricks on him. But you never know. 

LAINEY,i DON'T THINK LIAM did it either,that is to easy,sometimes I get a flash of Hope being the shooter.Tucka.

Respected Contributor

@tucka

I think the real shooter is going to come back to finish off Bill and Liam or someone else (maybe Ridge) is going to step in and save Bill. 

If it was Liam, I can't believe after shooting Bill in the back, that Bill is going to forgive and forget and now all is peachy between the two of them. 

When Bill was saying Liam's unborn child needed her father to be around I thought Liam was going to say "also her grandfather". 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

@Ketrawrote:

@lainey1wrote:

And another month begins.

How long do you think we're going to have to wait to find out who shot Bill? I still don't think it's Liam, I think his mind is playing tricks on him. But you never know. 

I know, enough already!!! They need to move this story line along, it’s getting ridiculous.😵 Liam either has a brain tumor or a hematoma on the brain from hitting his head so many times. He’s hit his head 4 times in a year and a half. The man has a serious coordination problem. He hit his head twice last year and got amnesia and Quinn kidnapped him. (Hit his head on the airplane, fell down.)  Now he hit his head in the storm and again on the branch hanging down after the storm. That’s when he remembered the flash-backs or whatever they are. Is someone finally going to admit him to the hospital or is he going to be spinning around, staggering, and talking craziness for another 3 episodes before some suggests medical treatment?🤕🤪

@Ketra@lainey1

How can Liam have a brain tumour when he doesn’t have a brain?!! Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Skididdywrote:

LIAM is saying now he did it.  Drag Drag Drag this on.

JUST PLEASE B & B....KILL OFF HOPE AND HER FUTURE...LOL...MISS GOODY TWO SHOES IS ANNOYING AS HECK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Skididdy

Maybe Hope could get in a car with Liam, he could have one of his attacks and they could drive off a cliff or get hit by a train and SPLAT - into thousands of bits.  Or Hope & Steffy could be arguing over and tugging at Liam at the beach house at the edge of the cliff overlook. Liam could try to shove them both away and all three go over the side. Ridge could be beside himself with grief and kill himself. 

Trusted Contributor

I think at some point Liam will have another flashback from that night where he remembers seeing the shooter. They are wrapping this up too quickly for it to be Liam, imo.

I'm thinking the shooter was already in the room...Liam came in but didn't see the shooter in the dark...but then was traumatized by the shock of the shot being fired and/or passed out from being woozy from the fall earlier or from a hit from the shooter. The shooter could have then planted the gloves in Liam's car. And now as Liam is having these flashbacks he is thinking he pulled the trigger just because he remembers being there when the shot was fired. Later when he got to Steffy's he had forgotten what had happened...so he must not have seen Bill lying on the floor on the other side of the darkened room before he left the house.

One funny thing...every time they showed Liam remembering that night they played Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata!" Was that supposed to be the music Bill was listening to?

And I really like this new actress playing Hope! Want to see her with Liam! 

Valued Contributor

@Ketra@lainey1

How can Liam have a brain tumour when he doesn’t have a brain?!! Woman Wink

Too funny!!  Well the true rotten Hope has came out!  Told Steffy how much she wanted to help, yeah help herself to her husband!!  I know a lot has gone on between the 3 of them but now Steffy & Liam are having a baby!  Time for them to think of the that baby girl on the way & get their act together!  And Hope needs to get lost!!  Those 2 goody 2 shoes think they are perfect!!  I guess they never made a mistake!  Liam is being a jerk!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Liam's lips got a good workout today!

Liam should have ignored the knock on the door. Just whiney Steffy with more of

her nonsense of come home for me and the baby.

Hope it will be a good battle over Liam between Hope and Steffy but I guess a good

slap battle will have to wait until all the belly rubbing is over and baby girl is born.

Thomas looks much older to me now. Seems different, more mature. Guess he will

soon leave with Sally. Good. I never enjoyed her on the show.

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

LIAM is saying now he did it.  Drag Drag Drag this on.

JUST PLEASE B & B....KILL OFF HOPE AND HER FUTURE...LOL...MISS GOODY TWO SHOES IS ANNOYING AS HECK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Skididdy  I have never been able to watch this show when Miss Paragon of Virtue is in the picture.  I simply can't stand Hopeless!!!!  Didn't she ditch Liam for Fish Lips?  I can't remember.