Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2018 (includes spoilers)

Ridge as a “father figure role model” for Liam the Dolt - give me a break!  He slept with his father’s wife (Brooke), got involved with the woman his son was involved with (Caroline Jr.), wasn’t exactly a great father during all the on again off again years of Brooke & Taylor, plotted to get his father out of the company and was starting to get involved with his father’s wife Quinn. 

That’s just for starters. Some role model.  

Honored Contributor

Well I guess this Thanksgiving dinner will be even more exciting.

I always say, "These people sit next to and across from each other and everyone has 'done' everyone else at the table.

Can you imagine?  I guess it's supposed to be different but you know how people make fun of 'swamp people' how they have each other's kids, etc?  Well this is rich people doing the same thing!

Trusted Contributor

Hope and Steffy were talking about Liam moving into the cabin at Brooke’s; Hope told Steffy “ He’s his own person - he made up his own mind. “   I nearly choked on my tea!   I didn’t realize Liam the Dolt had a mind that functioned - and it got even worse after his multiple concussions.  

If if they do pair Hope and Liam and they have a kid, well, that poor kid is always going to in the shallow end of the gene pool, at least when it comes to a brain! 

Honored Contributor

@trenet Loved your post.  It made me laugh.  I'd have given you a smily but for some reason the computer wouldn't let me. Heart

Honored Contributor

I am the one that said I would always support B&B and Y&R even if I just let them be background noise.  But right now, B&B is on POP and I just can't bring myself to turn to it.  This SL about Bill wanting Steffy so badly that he tells this lie to Wyatt in order for Wyatt to think he's the baby's father is just too much.  Even if the spoiler that I read doesn't take it that far, it's already gone too far for me.  I hate it when the villains keep winning.  So today, I ain't watchin'!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Today was just stupid with Justin staging Bill's office to make it look like Bill & Steffy were together. The full lipstick prints on the pillow? Who does that? It looks like Steffy kissed the pillow more than she would have kissed Bill! Woman LOL

And why would they be on the couch in Bill's office? Didn't he have that room behind his office made into a love den when he was with Brooke? Lots of privacy in there.

Hope sure is taking advantage of Liam making her every move. I guess she's going for what she wants.

2018 Daytime Emmy Wins for the B&B:

~ Rome Flynn (Zende) - outstanding younger actor

~ Best Lighting Direction

~ Best Technical Team

~ Best Sound Mixing

~ Best Music Direction/Composition

~ Best Costume Design

~ Best Makeup

~ Best Stunt Coordination

Thank goodness they didn't win best hairstyling!Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

Well I sure don't see what Rome Flynn did to deserve the young star award, hes not even on the show anymore. Tucka.