Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2017 (includes spoilers)

I'm so sick of seeing Katie over there.  Just causing trouble.  You are sure right, she didn't think it was funny when Brooke took Bill from her.  

With Ridge sticking close to Quinn over this honey gathering, he's looking for trouble too.  Idiots.  Sheesh.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Brooke and Dollar Bill were the 'cartoon characters' for today's episode.  Must have been difficult to keep a straight face when filming the bedroom scene.

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Brooke and Dollar Bill were the 'cartoon characters' for today's episode.  Must have been difficult to keep a straight face when filming the bedroom scene.

@deepwaterdotter

I will thinking the same thing, how did Brooke keep a straight face when she walked out in the dollar bill nightie. Or Bill from laughing when he saw her. 

Katie is getting on my last nerve. I had to laugh when Ridge brought up that they were engaged, remember that stupid red ribbon he tied on her finger as the ring? 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lainey1, what's getting on MY last nerve is the these 'stallion' remarks by Brooke and even worse is Bill's trying to make that horse sound.  Grow up characters, please!

It seemed to me that, initially, Katie wanted to sabotage Bill and Brooke getting back together.  What happened with that.  While she's teasing Quinn and Ridge, Bill and Brooke are fast forwarding their relationship.  Strange that Katie hasn't jumped to slow the relationship down.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Contributor

All I can say is that after watching Friday's episode with Brooke and Dolla Bill, I threw up in my mouth a little. It was absolutely gross watching that whole mess. The hundreds on the bed and the dollars on her "nightie", and the stallion sculpture? Nasty. Wow.

#22aday is 22 too many. I will miss you every second until I see you again. 11/16/86 - 03/05/15 RIP sweet child of mine. ~ SGT T C Chester/USMC/05-10/Iraq ~ Always Faithful
Esteemed Contributor

@jarheadzmomma wrote:

All I can say is that after watching Friday's episode with Brooke and Dolla Bill, I threw up in my mouth a little. It was absolutely gross watching that whole mess. The hundreds on the bed and the dollars on her "nightie", and the stallion sculpture? Nasty. Wow.

That was the most ridiculous scene.

Obviously Brooke's emotions can be turned on and off like a spigot.  Not to mention that I think Dollar Bill is gross. Always thought that even when he was on Y&R.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Are we supposed to think Brooke didn't want Ridge to see that clod hopper of a ring? 

Oh, Please Katie, turn it off.  This is not you.  This is so teeny bopperish.  Made that word up, lol.  But really, this is so beneath this character.  Looks like she made be headed for a Quinn induced accident.

A break from the Spectra gang of thieves.....love it!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't mind if Katie had an accident and it took her out of the show but I don't want Quinn to start that stabbing stuff or weird stuff again.  I wish Katie would just go away.   She is getting on my last nerve.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

How can Ridge beg Brooke to come back to him when he's still fooling around with Quinn. They haven't kissed again, but obviously there's some sort of attraction that remains between them. My guess is that if Brooke marries Bill, Ridge will pursue his father's wife AGAIN.

And yes, Brooke is wearing that ugly sword ring again. 

What's with Wyatt's hair??? Did he lose his comb?Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

How can Ridge beg Brooke to come back to him when he's still fooling around with Quinn. They haven't kissed again, but obviously there's some sort of attraction that remains between them. My guess is that if Brooke marries Bill, Ridge will pursue his father's wife AGAIN.

And yes, Brooke is wearing that ugly sword ring again. 

What's with Wyatt's hair??? Did he lose his comb?:womanlol:

Maybe Steffy borrowed it and it got lost while in use?