Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2017 (includes spoilers)

Does anyone ever actually finish eating a meal at that outdoor restaurant?

Honored Contributor

MY RECORDED DIDN'T RECORD TODAY_-MONDAY!  

DID I MISS ANYTHING EXCITING????  OH NO!!!  HA HA!!

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching this show after many, many years.  I just tried watching it again and this Sally Spectra thing is really stupid.

These Spectra people are so over the top (their acting and stupidity) is hard to believe even in a soap.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner

No, you didn't miss anything. Just Sally Jr and Thomas - Sally trying to break up with him and Thomas refusing to believe she really wants to.

Gram and Saul got a few more of Forrestor's designs, thanks to Maya wearing the brooch - Rick was showing Maya the designs.

Are you still awake after the update?Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lainey1 wrote:

@Sooner

No, you didn't miss anything. Just Sally Jr and Thomas - Sally trying to break up with him and Thomas refusing to believe she really wants to.

Gram and Saul got a few more of Forrestor's designs, thanks to Maya wearing the brooch - Rick was showing Maya the designs.

Are you still awake after the update?Woman LOL

Yep!  And VERY happy I didn't see it!  Ha ha!!!!!  I can't stand the Spectras OR Thomas!  Thank  you very much.  Hope springs eternal you know and I'd wondered if something happened. . . 

Honored Contributor

Today's show was duller than used dishwasher.  I could not care less about the Spectras.  Yuck and double yuck!  I didn't watch the last 10 or 15 minutes of the show which, I guess with commercials, was maybe only eight minutes that I really missed.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Frequent Contributor

Sorry if anyone has asked this but, Is Caroline coming back?

Honored Contributor

@mjd1954, I read that Caroline is on recurring status but that she wants to come back.  I think that if Sally jr and Thomas get to be a couple, the writers will spring Caroline back up with the baby.  And of course, the baby will become important to Thomas again.  And when Forrester finds out that Spectra is stealing from them...Thomas will feel like she's been used.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

It looks like there are a lot of fashion reviewers at the runway show, not just Jared this time. Why did so many decide to come this time? Last time just one. Even if Jared is forced to write a bad review, the others probably won't. And then Spectra will start producing the knock offs and generate a cash flow.

I think RJ will be furious with Coco but she'll tell him she had nothing to do with it and he'll believe her. The rest of his family won't, and of course she'll most likely lose her internship at Forrestor.

I thought Sally Jr was going to have second thoughts about going through with this, but she's too far along now. It'll be interesting to see what Thomas's reaction will be in all this. Is he so "in love" he'll forgive her too?

Wyatt sporting a new hairdo? lol He's going to become interested in Sally Jr so him and Thomas can fight over her. Always have to have a love triangle on this show, don't they?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@mjd1954, I read that Caroline is on recurring status but that she wants to come back.  I think that if Sally jr and Thomas get to be a couple, the writers will spring Caroline back up with the baby.  And of course, the baby will become important to Thomas again.  And when Forrester finds out that Spectra is stealing from them...Thomas will feel like she's been used.

ETA:  Hmmm, I have no idea what I meant by that last sentence the day I wrote it.  Maybe I mean Sally will feel used if Caroline comes back.  Who knows where my brain was, lol.