Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2017 (includes spoilers)

@tucka, I'm sorry you're having a problem with the hearts. I don't know why it's happening for you - I just gave hearts to everyone and it added the hearts.

Yesterday Ridge looked so much better. His had a haircut (maybe a dye job?) and his beard looked like it was trimmed. He actually looked "clean cut" for him.

I think it's strange that Friday ended with Bill & Brooke together in Australia and yesterday she's back in LA. What happened with her and Bill left alone in Australia?????

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@tucka wrote:

I have a complaint, I am reading your responses and I try to give a heart and instead of adding a heart ,it is taking one heart away,sorry folks I wanted to heart you but unfortunately this thing is messed up .also still have the warning on here,[only secure content is displayed,show all content or close], can't they fix this, ?Tucka.

That's ok, @tucka.  We know your 'heart' is in the right place, lol.  Hope you are doing ok.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

YESSS exactly, Friday Bill and Brooke meet up in Aus, now she is home and we have no idea of what happened. 

Just in my opinion, the storylines are not very promising.

The Sally Spectrum rebirth of the company is just stupid, with the spying and thomas all taken with her already. JUST stupid.

And RJ.... please just put him out to pasture.  Your parents are done..get over it.

Its not like hes 5 and wishes mommy and daddy will live with him. 

I guess I am just annoyed with the whole show these last months.

BORING

Valued Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

YESSS exactly, Friday Bill and Brooke meet up in Aus, now she is home and we have no idea of what happened. 

Just in my opinion, the storylines are not very promising.

The Sally Spectrum rebirth of the company is just stupid, with the spying and thomas all taken with her already. JUST stupid.

And RJ.... please just put him out to pasture.  Your parents are done..get over it.

Its not like hes 5 and wishes mommy and daddy will live with him. 

I guess I am just annoyed with the whole show these last months.

BORING

I totally agree with everything you said!  This show use to be so good. It's like they just go off in different directions daily!  Weird!  I stopped watching for awhile. Then when this last thing with Brooke & Ridge started I tried again. But if Brooke takes that lying creep back again then I think I will pass on it again!  No woman is that stupid!! Lets guess, the writers are all men?? Women are not dependant on a man anymore! And Brooke is supposed to be this smart business woman. Come on dump him! He does this "oh I'm so sorry, I just made a mistake, take me back I won't do it again...& on & on."  Seriously DUMP HIM!!  (sorry had to vent!!) :-)

Trusted Contributor

ANNOUNCEMENT;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;MY HEARTS ARE WORKING AGAIN,WHOOPIE,TUCKA.

Honored Contributor

Would someone PLEASE tell R.J. to WISE UP, GROW UP and SHUT UP!  Good grief what a stupid and obnoxious twit he is! 

And Brooke, dump the cheater and go have fun with $$Bill!  It will at least be fun!

Katie, please continue to torment Quinn.  I love it. 

Honored Contributor

@tucka wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENT;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;MY HEARTS ARE WORKING AGAIN,WHOOPIE,TUCKA.

Yea, @tucka.  Glad t hear it.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I must be the weird one, because I like Quinn, she's far more interesting than the others. I wish someone would get rid of Katie! She's a nosey diot with nothing going for her except Bill's money! Btw, ridge and Quinn kissed, far cry from having an affair!
Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
I must be the weird one, because I like Quinn, she's far more interesting than the others. I wish someone would get rid of Katie! She's a nosey diot with nothing going for her except Bill's money! Btw, ridge and Quinn kissed, far cry from having an affair!

I wouldn't go as far as saying I like her character, but she is more interesting than the wishy-washy Logan women who have been circulating for decades.  And Rena Sofer seems to have some acting chops.

Honored Contributor

I might like Quinn a little if she had to pay consequences.  I hate it when a character does wrong and never pays for it.  They just damage someone's life, then moves on.