Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2017 (includes spoilers)

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@mjd1954, I read that Caroline is on recurring status but that she wants to come back.  I think that if Sally jr and Thomas get to be a couple, the writers will spring Caroline back up with the baby.  And of course, the baby will become important to Thomas again.  And when Forrester finds out that Spectra is stealing from them...Thomas will feel like she's been used.

ETA:  Hmmm, I have no idea what I meant by that last sentence the day I wrote it.  Maybe I mean Sally will feel used if Caroline comes back.  Who knows where my brain was, lol.

I thought you were trying to say THOMAS will feel like "he's"  been used.

Honored Contributor

When Grams was congratulating Sally she said, "You did it!"  But what exactly did Sally do?  Didn't Saul take the stolen designs, tweak them, and then the sewers constructed the dresses?

Honored Contributor

So their little show was a success, huh.  That Grams is thieft to her heart, lol.  Unfortunately there really are business people like her.

Yesterday, I watched about ten minutes of the show.  Today, not even til the first commerical.  Not into the Spectra SL and right now, that's all they are focussed on. Sally and Thomas.  Coco and RJ, Bill and Spectra Bldg, Saul's jealousy, Wyatt beginning to crush on Sally.  Too much!!!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Wow!  Our thread was buried.  Had to bump it up, lol!

I watched the full show today.  I didn't know that Thomas and Coco were at the fashion show.  Even Coco and RJ recognized that these were Forrester stolen designs.  What kind of thieves are these, lol?

I hope Sally kills the line but I doubt it.  Sally is blaming her willingness to give up creating designs on the bad review orchestrated by Bill, huh?  Blame anybody but herself.  

Bye, bye Thomas.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I felt really sorry for Thomas.  He really likes Sally but she messed up big time.  In the past I hadn't liked the character of Thomas but this guy is doing a good job and I like him.  There were a couple of duds that played Thomas before and I couldn't get into them.  Obviously the other actors weren't well received because they sure didn't last long.

Respected Contributor

@sabra

I felt sorry for Thomas too. I think he fell hard for Sally Jr and she betrayed him. This actor is starting to grow on me, it's taken a long time but he is one of the better "Thomases". I figured RJ would believe Coco.

Gram is the one who really pushed the whole "revive Spectra by stealing" concept. But unfortunately Sally Jr went along with it, and now she'll pay the price, along with Coco. 

What happens now? They stole these designs, but what happens when they have to release their next collection? Sally Jr's designs won't be nearly as good as this collection, so will sales fall off again? Or will they come up with another scheme to steal Forrestor's again? Round and round we go....

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Engaged to Ridge one minute and into Bill's arm the next. How do these people turn it off and on so quickly?

And just so you know Quinn and Ridge, honey doesn't expire. It's one of the few foods that never goes bad. It may crystallize or darken but it's still safe.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

Engaged to Ridge one minute and into Bill's arm the next. How do these people turn it off and on so quickly?

And just so you know Quinn and Ridge, honey doesn't expire. It's one of the few foods that never goes bad. It may crystallize or darken but it's still safe.

Kind of like Steffy's hair?

Valued Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

HaHa I said the exact same thing when they were saying all the honey was expired! And I was thinking....don't the writers ever research what they write!

Honored Contributor

Well my goodness...how long does it take to get honey anyway?  They are standing there looking at each other.  Ridiculous!

Katie...please go home.  I don't like the way she's playing her role, like she's gloating, laughing.  Nothing is funny here.  She wasn't laughing when it was Bill and Brooke cheating on her.

I can't believe that legal action against Spectra wouldn't accomplish anything.  I sure wouldn't let Spectra get away with this.  Maybe Sally might stop the production at the last minute.  Gram needs to be run out of town.

Oh..we can't forget that Bill might ruin it for Spectra, too.