Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2015 (includes spoilers)

annabellethecat: I agree! I don't see why we can't have our 20 minutes of non-message oriented, glamour and (not-so-clean fun) for five days a week! It's all we are asking! Just some fun, some romance, some beautiful clothes, a little "dirt" and a little fantasy to be amused by! There is by far enough of the other things on air 24/7!

I think Hollywood is forgetting it's audience!

Frequent Contributor

I've watched B&B from the beginning. I hate this story line. If Rick accepts Maya and they continue their romance, that goes against everything he is always preaching about - honesty! What Caroline did does not even compare to the secret that Maya has. She is an evil character and I want her to get her dues, doesn't matter if she is TG or not.

Respected Contributor

Well, I guess Maya didn't lie to Rick when she said the pills help "regulate" her.

I think Rick is going to get upset when she tells him she was once Myron, but then he's going to realize he really does love her unconditionally. Just my guess on the storyline.

I kind of hope he doesn't stay with her because I can't stand seeing Myra's weird eye expressions all the time. Now instead of the wide eyed look we keep getting this sad puppy dog look.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Finally some ammunition for a takeover, not that I think it will ever happen.

I missed out on what Wyatt heard exactly but hopefully it's enough for Liam to look into Maya's past.

I agree, I think if the rumors are true about Rick forgiving her and hiring TG models, then what's the point of this story. They haven't really told us much. If Rick forgives Maya, then what a bunch of nonsense about him trusting women.

Honored Contributor

He brought Quinn back after what he did to his sister. . .

Honored Contributor

If a handyman at Forrester ever hung those little bells on the end of a wire over the top of the office doors there wouldn't be a storyline.

Trusted Contributor

I think Rick and Maya deserve each other and I hope Liam finds a way to rid Forrestor of them. I dislike their attitude and ego. They both really think they are something. Ridge should take over and overshadow Brooke. She'll really turn on the charm then. Well anyway the show is interesting, I can't wait for tomorrow already. All 19 minutes of it. Lol.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

On 4/14/2015 luvmyteddy said:

Finally some ammunition for a takeover, not that I think it will ever happen.

I missed out on what Wyatt heard exactly but hopefully it's enough for Liam to look into Maya's past.

I agree, I think if the rumors are true about Rick forgiving her and hiring TG models, then what's the point of this story. They haven't really told us much. If Rick forgives Maya, then what a bunch of nonsense about him trusting women.

Wyatt didn't hear any specifics about Maya/Myron, just that she said if anyone found out what a scandal it would be. But it will get Wyatt thinking and maybe they will look into her past.

Its a wonder Forrestor is doing so well. Who works in the company other than Oliver? Rick is always cooing with Myra. Wyatt and Ivy are plotting. Ridge is daydreaming about Caroline.

Rick is so degrading to the employees. I wish they'd all get up and walk out.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

ditto jenagel.

Trusted Contributor

I second that ditto.