Honored Contributor

Re: 👠The Bold & Beautiful April 2019 SPOILERS! 👠

[ Edited ]

@threecees wrote:

Seems like this Thomas has alot of tricks up his sleeve.

Going to be using Douglas every chance he can.

Guess we will hear Thomas tell Hope a million times what a great

family they will make, she will be Douglas's new mom and that Liam

should be with Steffy.

Yes, suppose we will see Hope's next romantic night with Thomas.

That's alright, other than Wyatt we don't see too many men shirtless

on here. Time for Thomas to shine.

@threecees  Does seem like maybe Thomas isn't going to be as nice as he first seemed... Oh my, another bad boy... 

Not many men I'd want to see shirtless around here...

Smiley Wink

Sure as heck not Liam (aka, the Pillsbury Dough Boy)... Yea, Thomas, bring it on... or, uh, take it off...

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate 

Thanks for starting the new April thread and May if you did that one too.

I'm still watching the show, but continue with my serious medical issues. They seem to peak at the end or beginning of the month when I need to start a new thread. I have so much on my mind that I forget to start the new thread so happy others are stepping in.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why don't they wrap up the Hope/baby storyline. Everyone wants her to be their mommy. She must be a super person, now Thomas seems interested in her again.

This show is all over the place now. Interesting how they are bringing Storm's character back.

what makes me laugh is when Quinn and Eric got married, she kept saying no one was at the wedding. Why didn't she invite her bestie Shauna to come? We never even heard her mentioned before.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 , no problem! It’s great to see you posting again! I’m so sorry about your medical issues. Take care of yourself! 🙏❤️

Trusted Contributor

Lainey, so good to see you posting again.  You were missed, that is for sure.  I pray for a faster recovery so you can get back to the important things like joining us here.  Lol.  Seriously, you take care of yourself and pop in when you can.

This show is so frustrating.  When Hope gets Beth back, it can’t be soon enough.  There sure is going to be a blow up when they all find out why Hope and Liam had to suffer the loss of their child.  I hate to be Flo when all this comes out.  Now that she is their sibling, its almost unforgivable and at least unforgettable.  

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

I don't think the baby thing will come out.  I think QUINN will talk them out of telling her.  And it will drag on for months or even years. 

If HOPELESS and Liam have another child that will be too stupid for even this show. 

Why not have Bill take his shirt off if we are going there?  Show Thomas how it's done!  We can only hope not to see Ridge or Eric shirtless.   My eyes, my eyes. . . !!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Let me add I fear we are stuck with Flo and Flo Mama for the summer.  

Super Contributor

Right now Quinn and Shauna are best buddies but I have a feeling Shauna will go after Eric LOL go get her Quinn. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner  Think you're right about Flo and FloMama being fixtures. More's the pity... Since I just re-upped with this show, for however long, fill me in on why Quinn would have an interest in Hope not finding out about the baby, because I think I missed her involvement in this one... SO agree, no shirtless Ridge... In fact, the more clothes the better... As for shirtless Bill, eh, been there and done that... Call me Cougar, but I'm good with Thomas...

Woman LOL

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Sooner  Think you're right about Flo and FloMama being fixtures. More's the pity... Since I just re-upped with this show, for however long, fill me in on why Quinn would have an interest in Hope not finding out about the baby, because I think I missed her involvement in this one... SO agree, no shirtless Ridge... In fact, the more clothes the better... As for shirtless Bill, eh, been there and done that... Call me Cougar, but I'm good with Thomas...

Woman LOL

Quinn has an interest in anything that gives her control over people, so that's why I think that. She also wants Flo with Wyatt, so knowing that fact could blackmail Flo and FloMama into working REALLY hard to get him away from Sally.  But mainly because the old Quinn is way over due to  show up!  

This Thomas is better, at least to me, than the former Thomas.  There was another one along the way that I liked better, but that was some time back.  He looked more like this Thomas.