Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & 5he Beautiful—-June 2019 (includes spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@tucka wrote:

AFTER YEARS OF WATCHING,I HAVE QUIT WATCHING, SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY.STUPID.....

I'd just started watching this one again after an absence of many years a few months ago but I'm leaning toward being done too. I've been watching Y&R for a long time, but I'm about to call it quits with that one also. Soaps have hit the skids. No wonder there are so few of them left. They try too hard to be something they're not and were never intended to be and they just can't cut it. Soaps should go back to a focus on the sorts of characters and story lines they used to offer instead of trying to be 'cutting edge' and failing miserably.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Someone call an acting coach for Emma.  That scene at Forrester was way over the top.  Or is she the one that dies?  Ah, the old 'run her off the road' plotpoint. 

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Someone call an acting coach for Emma.  That scene at Forrester was way over the top.  Or is she the one that dies?  

@deepwaterdotter  I am guessing that she will hit head head somehow and 

die. She is a lousy actress. Who will miss her? Yesterday we had to see her

dance moves? again, so I think that is leading up to her swan song.

Zander needs to improve too. Yesterday I saw his eyes wander to the side.

Guess they will keep Zander on still because Zoey needs somebody to confer

with everyday.

Honored Contributor

If they can't think of anything to say that makes any sense, please just put Bill lounging by the pool.  We can watch him read or make phone calls.  That would be better than what we've seen recently. 

This isn't rocket science.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

That horrible, horrendous , piece of poopy that Thomas made for Hope ?

Her (lack of ) body made it look even worse !!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Emma with her loud mouth keeps saying she is going to tell.

Why not say to Thomas, o.k. I won't say anything just to get

away from him.

Wait until she dies then, "the secret keepers" can all huddle

around and complain for more months that because of the

secret someone is dead. Hush, don't tell! Then someone 

else can overhears at the door and it starts all over again.

Honored Contributor

B&B spoilers for Monday June 24:

Brooke talks to Bill about her concerns surrounding Thomas and isn’t thrilled with his take on the situation.

The Baby Beth secret spirals and results in death.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday June 25:

Brooke and Ridge’s relationship is tested when they get disturbing news.

Pam confides in a suspicious Brooke about what may have led to a tragedy.

Take note of this year’s July 4th soap opera pre-emption schedule.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday June 26:

The Forresters, Logans, Spencers, Spectras and Avant families gather together to mourn.

Quinn and Eric share memories with Hope and Steffy.

B&B spoilers for Thursday June 27:

Thomas’ pal Vincent, helps him with his plot to win Hope as Joe LoCicero joins Bold and Beautiful.

Brooke and Ridge are on opposite sides when it comes to Hope’s future.

B&B spoilers for Friday June 28:

Thomas panics as Hope calls Phoebe ‘Beth’ while breaking down.

Wyatt makes a huge decision.

Coming up on Bold and Beautiful…

Thomas grows closer to having the life he’s always deserved.

The flame reignites for a past couple.

Honored Contributor

The man in charge of Bold and Beautiful promises fans big pay-off.

Many Soaps.com readers and viewers of The Bold and the Beautiful have been unhappy with the state of the show, which is currently revolving around the secret of Hope and Liam’s daughter. In an interview with Soap Opera Digest, executive producer and head writer Bradley Bell spoke on Bold and Beautiful storylines and the future of the CBS soap. Bell admits that he worked out this storyline far in advance. “Rarely do I ever have things planned out this far, but this story, yes. From the very beginning, I wrote down and mapped out the story arc. This is one where the details have been worked out far in advance.” He is well aware that the fans are upset and feel bad for Hope, but notes, “This is the part of the story where they’re supposed to be upset, and hopefully it’s a good upset. I’ve talked to people and they’re frustrated; they want to know when Hope will know that baby Beth is alive. The day will come and it’s not too far off, so they should definitely not miss an episode this summer because it’s going to be hot and peak during the summer.” He also realizes today’s viewers often wants instant resolutions to storylines. “Today’s audience moves pretty quickly. Shows that people are watching are just 12 episodes and they’ve burned through story arcs. If we get a couple hundred episodes of it [the Beth storyline], I’d say that’s pretty good.”

As for the couples on the show and their involvement in the baby switch story, Bell says about Xander and Zoe that, “Xander is always tortured by this secret, and she [Zoe] has divided loyalties between a young man that she’s loved and putting her father in jail and keeping herself out of jail. I think that deep down they are good people who are caught in something that’s just bigger than anything they’ve ever been involved in before and they’re struggling to cope with it.” He also revealed that Hope and Thomas aren’t a couple to root for, though there are some fans who are. “Our heroine is in the clutches of our villain and as much as we may think Douglas needs a mother, which he does, and Thomas needs someone to love, there is no rooting interest in them. But I think it makes for compelling drama. This storyline has also breathed new life into the ongoing triangle between Liam, Hope and Steffy. Bell feels that Liam loves both women and has children with both. “There are Hope/Liam fans and Steffy/Liam fans. When this secret comes out, both ladies will go through their own personal tragedy and triumph.” The storyline had brought fresh faces to the show, including Katrina Bowen (Florence) and Denise Richards (Shauna). Bell praises both their work. “Katrina just blows me away one day after the next. And then Denise! To have Denise Richards come in and have such an incredibly heartfelt, fresh and unique delivery… She’s a great actress and a great addition to the show. I’m hoping they’re all going to stick around for a long time to come.”

For fans of other characters, such as Katie, Ridge, Brooke, Eric, Quinn and Bill, Bell promised more screen time for them. “As this story starts to peak and gets close to the payoff, we begin some scenes that are setting the stage for the next story, and the next story will be theirs. It’s tricky with the half-hour show. I wish there was time for everyone, but they’re all ready to go for the next one, which isn’t long off.” Bell assures the viewers that, “We have an incredible payoff for this story that audiences won’t want to miss. It’s a thriller, it’s a love story, there’s all the great dynamics for a compelling edge-of-your-seat drama. Any characters the audience is missing, they’re not forgotten, and I’m dying to get back to them. But I’m enjoying this and hope that the audience will be along for the ride. It will be worth watching and one for the history books.”

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Let's drag this "growing secret" out longer. Thomas is a killer now.

Careless driving and Thomas on her tail led to the accident.

So he stands at the top of the cliff and waits until she dies.

Guess he could see in the dark too that Emma was still alive too.

Lets just hope that we don't get a replacement intern for Emma.

Oh yeah, Flo looks disgusting in her low cut tank, and tiny

mini skirt. Always a tramp. Now the secret keepers are safe

FOR NOW thanks to Thomas.