Honored Contributor

The Blond Actress who does those Plexaderm Commercials

First I was just hearing it again and thinking if

I hear that one more time!!

But she sounds just like the vendor on QVC who sells I think shoes or handbags or something? Is her name Amy and she used to sell something else and has a midwest accent?

Lol, this has got to be the vaguest post ever I know but does anyone know if she's the same person?

Also that Spectrum commercial with Ellen Degeneres-I like Ellen but not this commercial and it's not funny though I think it's supposed to be.

I think I need to go to bed!

You know when you start irritating yourself lol?!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: The Blond Actress who does those Plexaderm Commercials

[ Edited ]

Amy Oselkin is the Clark's shoes rep. I have never seen her in any TV commercial. I don't think it's her in that Plexaderm commercial. That woman is Annette Figueroa.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Amy Oselkin is the Clark's shoes rep. I have never seen her in any TV commercial. I don't think it's her in that Plexaderm commercial. That woman is Annette Figueroa.

I have never heard of her either , but hear the commercial a lot ! I suppose next she will be on Dancing with the Stars Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I noticed in the original ad, she says the dark haired man is her father.  In the more recent commercial, she refers to another guy as being her Dad.  WTH ??!!!

Yes, her commercial runs a lot, especially on those retro channels.