Esteemed Contributor

This is a Hallmark Movie. IMHO, this is a must see and it was filmed in Vancouver, Canada. It is about a single mother trying to get out of debt left by her ex-husband. She finds this bracelet that she made in high school . it has 4 beads on it to remind you to count your blessings.  I really enjoyed this movie.

Valued Contributor

Yes, I agree. I though this was a delightful little movie. Very uplifting!  

Respected Contributor

Good to know. I recorded it, but wondered if it would be good. I'll move it to the top of my watch list. Maybe tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree.  I enjoyed the movie, too.  Fun fact, it is based on a true story of Dawn, who made the Blessing bracelets as gifts for friends and how it grew. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed this movie very much!

Esteemed Contributor

I thought this was very good. I like the female lead as well. 

Will probably watch again.

They had another new series starter on a couple of Sundays ago and I thought it was awful. Slow, boring and predictable. About a couple (she a lawyer, he jumps from one thing to the other) and they become private eyes. Pretty sure I got that part right. If I think of the name I'll post.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

They had another new series starter on a couple of Sundays ago and I thought it was awful. Slow, boring and predictable. About a couple (she a lawyer, he jumps from one thing to the other) and they become private eyes. Pretty sure I got that part right. If I think of the name I'll post.

Thank you for posting this @elated.  I just set it up to record.  I don't watch many Hallmark movies other than the mystery series anymore.  They've cancelled most of the mystery series, though, which is disappointing.  I really liked the one with Lori Loughlin and also Aurora Teagarden.

@riley1   The movie you're thinking of was called The Cases of Mystery Lane with Paul Campbell and Aimee Garcia.  I agree that it wasn't great, but I think it showed promise.  I will continue to watch it if it continues.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

Thank you for posting this @elated.  I just set it up to record.  I don't watch many Hallmark movies other than the mystery series anymore.  They've cancelled most of the mystery series, though, which is disappointing.  I really liked the one with Lori Loughlin and also Aurora Teagarden.

@riley1   The movie you're thinking of was called The Cases of Mystery Lane with Paul Campbell and Aimee Garcia.  I agree that it wasn't great, but I think it showed promise.  I will continue to watch it if it continues.

@NickNack  I know this is off topic but I was wondering how you are doing? I know you posted about some health concerns. Also, haven't seen pictures of Ava and Henry. Hope they are doing well.

Another mystery series I enjoyed was the Gourmet Detective. I do wish they would bring back Garage Sale Mysteries. They do show reruns. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion.  I just watched it, and really enjoyed it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack - Yes, that was it! Thank you for posting the name of the series. I will give it one more try to see if it gets any better.

I agree there are no more mystery series. Wish Hallmark would get it together.