Esteemed Contributor

I was so glad when they went back to the original type shows/stories that the Blacklist series started with.........

but this past season AGAIN it was all about Elizabeth.....

Am i the only one who during the past two shows wanted

her to be taken out????   haha... she didn't even seem that upset her sister got killed..........people dying left and right of her and she didn't seem to care at all........all she cares

about is finding out Reddingtons secret.....can we FINALLY find out so no more seasons are dedicated to it??

Love the show....love Reddington and the rest of the 

case.....except these days Elizabeth!

Valued Contributor

I'm tired of Elizabeth too. She ruins the entire show. What are the writers thinking?

Esteemed Contributor

Elizabeth is annoying; I feel sorry for her daughter. I missed a few episodes, but watched it last Friday. 

The bingo scene was brilliant. I like Paula a lot and hope she's in more episodes. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

I agree!  I really can't stand the Elizabeth character.  We only still watch it because we love James Spade.  I think my husband and I spend half of each episode complaining about Liz!  She has got more annoying every season and I wish she would just go away!

The most recent episode was really stupid.  That hit man had to be one of the stupidest, inept hit men ever!

The bingo scene was so funny.  Paula is a hoot!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my yes.....add me to the list of those who wish to see Liz gone! If you look on Facebook under the blacklist, and see all the postings about people who want her gone and off the show, and people who don't like her, I hope the writers take that to heart. The story is about Redington, but they made it all about her this season. Last season it was about her KGB mother, which I found boring too. I like the first season best when Liz was married to Tom, and it was about the blacklisters. Then it turned into a full blown war of Liz against Red. We are watching Boston Legal on Hulu, and I can see why James Spader is such an amazing actor. He truly makes the show.

Super Contributor

Re: The Blacklist

[ Edited ]

I think Elizabeth is N13, hopefully she will be eliminated soon and the show continues without her.

Why else would Townsend want to kill her once her knew the "secret"?

Esteemed Contributor

"The Blacklist" was renewed for another season, so I don't think that Liz will disappear anytime soon. Maybe Townsend will be eliminated. 

That being said, I'll be upset if anything ever happens to Dembe. 

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@FatCatinCT wrote:

I think Elizabeth is N13, hopefully she will be eliminated soon and the show continues without her.

Why else would Townsend want to kill her once her knew the "secret"?

@FatCatinCT  N13 has been an active mole for over 30+ yrs.   So that knocks out Liz.  She could be a "daughter sleeper mole" of N13.

Also, remember Red is slowly dying.  We just don't know from what.  All we know is that it's uncurable-at least no cure found this season. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if the last season of "The Blacklist" will end with Red's death or if the season will find a cure for him. If Red is gone, how will Dembe handle it? 

Also, I think that Harold Cooper is  naive in thinking that Liz will return and be helped with rehab. She is beyond any type of rehab; Red knows that, and it would pay Cooper to listen to Red instead of opposing him. 

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

I am very surprised this show was renewed.