Honored Contributor

Is anyone still watching this show?

Nothing came up on this.....just curious.

Esteemed Contributor

I have it up two years ago ( it just got so ridiculous).

Contributor

Yes. Love the show! I am three shows behind. Will catch up this weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like this show. I watch it every week. I really like James Spader.

Honored Contributor

Is this the last season ... or we don't know yet?  

I've loved this show from the beginning, but this current season is starting to lose me ......  I was so sad when Tom died, but now I love him on New Amsterdam.

Respected Contributor

Yep, we are still hanging in there.  It does get confusing at times but I want to see how it wraps up with Agent Keen and her mother.  Love James Spader and also Dembe.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes....i have been watching all along......the past year has been better then the previous where i almost jumped ship....but love the cast....and look forward to it...

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, we watch every week.  Smiley Happy

Last night's episode makes me wonder if Spader really is Raymond Reddington after all.  My husband has been saying that for some time now.  I can't believe with all of his resources he doesn't have anybody watching Agnes and that the police outside haven't done any background checks on the new neightbor.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the new character/agent, but I don't care for Aram's new love interest this season.  She is not what he needs!

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

Yes, we watch every week.  Smiley Happy

Last night's episode makes me wonder if Spader really is Raymond Reddington after all.  My husband has been saying that for some time now.  I can't believe with all of his resources he doesn't have anybody watching Agnes and that the police outside haven't done any background checks on the new neightbor.

@wildcat fanI never believed that Spader was really Ilya Koslov.  Now we have Katerina calling the other man "Ilya".  There was just too much pointing to Spader as her father and then the twist about Ilya.

This is pure Blacklist and we are enjoying every moment.

I agree about the lax care regarding Agnes.  I would think not only Reddington but especially Elizabeth would have done some serious background checking on her "new neighbor".

I so miss Mr. Kaplan-I guess even The Blacklist would have a hard time having her survive that fall over the bridge. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh