Esteemed Contributor

I am glad that last week was not gory as it had been at times last year. I agree that sometimes the plots are confusing.

Honored Contributor

I've found it boring from the first episode of this new season. I can't put my finger on it - just not engaging me.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

I have recorded but have only watched one. I too am getting bored. I love him but that is all. The other women? Her mother? Fill me in. Not aware. I guess I should watch what is recorded.

Respected Contributor

Well something isn't right because last season it ended with Liz almost going to find out next season the Reddington is her fathe,r and right at the start of this season it was like what?

I must have missed it, than we meet his ex wife and their strange conversations and dysfunctional Liz still has no clue who she is surrounded by.

You might not like Liz but give her a break, if we are having trouble what do you thing that child is going though. One part of us knows the concrete and our intuitive side is in a state of confusion.

I don't know what the writers are thinking but they should by now let the rest of in, in order for us to follow them.

Trusted Contributor

In my opinion this went from the most exciting show to the most boring. I stopped watching this season after the second episode, well, half of the second show, I fell asleep after the first half.......

IMO, they need to put the focus back on Red and his list. I also think they need a much better actress than the one who plays Liz and also need to drop this season's birthright and ex-husband plots. And while I'm being critical Cool.....get rid of the actress who plays the ex-wife. I don't want to watch her 4 facial expressions and little tics over and over the whole season.

Candy

Respected Contributor
On 10/18/2014 candy said:

In my opinion this went from the most exciting show to the most boring. I stopped watching this season after the second episode, well, half of the second show, I fell asleep after the first half.......

IMO, they need to put the focus back on Red and his list. I also think they need a much better actress than the one who plays Liz and also need to drop this season's birthright and ex-husband plots. And while I'm being critical Cool.....get rid of the actress who plays the ex-wife. I don't want to watch her 4 facial expressions and little tics over and over the whole season.

Candy

Well glad you step on all of us!

Super Contributor

I couldn't agree more. I fell asleep before the midway point in the first episode of Season Two. That never happened before. Usually The Blacklist kept me on the edge of my seat for the entire hour. Now it's just boring and flat. It's as if a new creative team was put in charge and they're oblivious to what went before.

The dreaded "Curse of the Sophomore Slump" strikes again, claiming yet another victim.

I don't know if successive eps improved measurably, but apparently not considering what most of you here have said. I trust your judgment. I've recorded all of S2, but haven't watched since seeing S2/Ep01. Perhaps I'll save them for a rainy weekend binge-watch when there's absolutely nothing else on, but that seems highly unlikely.

Trusted Contributor

Based on some of the comments, I think people are watching a different show. There are so many subtle clues and allusions given, but most people seem to miss them -- or are missing major events completely.

First tip -- do not watch it Monday nights. It is on too late, and if one does not give it full and complete attention, one misses a lot.

Honored Contributor

keri, we need you and/or Java to PLEASE explain what the @#$% is going on. Obviously, I'm not the only one who doesn't understand what is going on.

Why does she have all of that stuff on her walls? Why is she so hateful toward Red? What is going on? None of this makes sense?

Respected Contributor
On 10/18/2014 KYToby said:

Based on some of the comments, I think people are watching a different show. There are so many subtle clues and allusions given, but most people seem to miss them -- or are missing major events completely.

First tip -- do not watch it Monday nights. It is on too late, and if one does not give it full and complete attention, one misses a lot.

You are so right KYT there is so much being revealed to those who studied history it is like a collage of all past events in history unfolding each week, the tiring point is too much focus on Liz parentage, it drag out so long that the bonding for the viewer is being lost on that level, I don't why but many times I see more than meets the eye to most.

Discernment and patience are vital tools.

Today's generation thinking pattern is all about compartmentalizing, connecting the dots is not in their tool kit.

I am surprise some can even follow Person of Interest.