Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

Yes, we watch every week.  Smiley Happy

Last night's episode makes me wonder if Spader really is Raymond Reddington after all.  My husband has been saying that for some time now.  I can't believe with all of his resources he doesn't have anybody watching Agnes and that the police outside haven't done any background checks on the new neightbor.

@wildcat fanI never believed that Spader was really Ilya Koslov.  Now we have Katerina calling the other man "Ilya".  There was just too much pointing to Spader as her father and then the twist about Ilya.

This is pure Blacklist and we are enjoying every moment.

I agree about the lax care regarding Agnes.  I would think not only Reddington but especially Elizabeth would have done some serious background checking on her "new neighbor".

I so miss Mr. Kaplan-I guess even The Blacklist would have a hard time having her survive that fall over the bridge. 

@Cakers3 

Cakers, I was just talking about Mr. Kaplan last night.  I wish she'd come back in some capacity.  There has to be something more to the big secret that led to her death and Tom's as well.  

I wonder if Katerina has other children besides Liz.

I love all the twists in this show's plot.

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

Last night's episode makes me wonder if Spader really is Raymond Reddington after all.  My husband has been saying that for some time now. 

@wildcat fan It was established last season that he is NOT Raymond Reddington but a Russian agent Ilya Kostov, Katrina's lover.  The "real" RR died years ago.  Liz accidently shot him when she was a child.  Or did she?  Now it was revealed Frank is Ilya Kostov and Katrina was not acting like an ex-paramour. 

The subplot regarding Red & Katrina has more tricks & turns than a jigsaw puzzle.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Ran across the end of last night's episode, waiting for Dateline, or the other one (real life crime show).

'Anyway', way too graphic in a violent way.

You couldn't pay me to watch that series (if most of the episodes are that dark).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I like the new character/agent, but I don't care for Aram's new love interest this season.  She is not what he needs!

@wildcat fan 

A few seasons ago, she was G's love interest on NCIS Los Angeles.

Super Contributor

Really enjoying the season.  Love Lotte Verbeek as Elizabeth's mother.  Just the right amount of evilness/viciousness, with a touch of maternal love.  She's a survivor to the very end.  Can't wait to see how it all wraps up for the series finale. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
  • I'm still watching although I don't like it like I use to. Wait til Liz finds out she has entrusted Agnes in the care of her monster mother. I have to wonder if Liz's mother is so evil, she would do harm to Agnes?
Honored Contributor

@Indra wrote:

Really enjoying the season.  Love Lotte Verbeek as Elizabeth's mother.  Just the right amount of evilness/viciousness, with a touch of maternal love.  She's a survivor to the very end.  Can't wait to see how it all wraps up for the series finale. 

@Indra 

Is this the last season?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:
  •  I have to wonder if Liz's mother is so evil, she would do harm to Agnes?

@Jordan2 I don't think so.  When Katerina was talking on the phone to Red, she stated, "there are rules" when Red threatened to kill the boy who she thought of as a "son."

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Is this the last season?

@Tinkrbl44 The only thing written in stone at this time is that James Spader's contract is up at the end of this season.