Honored Contributor

@Cakers3Regarding the last sentence of your "spoiler"......

When Ressler was at Liz gravesite, her death date clearly stated 2021.  Since the new season episodes are about what happened to the team 2 years after Liz death, are we to believe it's the year 2023 in Blacklist land? whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Cakers3Regarding the last sentence of your "spoiler"......

When Ressler was at Liz gravesite, her death date clearly stated 2021.  Since the new season episodes are about what happened to the team 2 years after Liz death, are we to believe it's the year 2023 in Blacklist land? whistling.gif

@Mz iMac   I thought the scene was supposed to be in the future since he told the florist that it was a long time coming to tell "her" something.

Plus there was a scene where the barber said he cleaned up like a shiny new penny-facial hair gone and hair was styled

He was wearing a suit at the grave, too, and not  the old clothes he was wearing at the motel.

I think the whole episode was to chronicle what he did for 2 years and then he finally was able to visit her grave and we saw this in a time jump.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Liz's gravestone said -

Keen

Elizabeth

But in next week's episode, Red is looking at her gravestone and it says -

Elizabeth Keen

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Liz's gravestone said -

Keen

Elizabeth

But in next week's episode, Red is looking at her gravestone and it says -

Elizabeth Keen

@Daisy Sunflower   It is a different gravestone, too.  When Ressler went to her gravestone, it was right next to Tom and the two gravestones were higher (vertical) and identical

The one Red is at is short and not next to a matching gravestone.

Unless one of the graves is a fake,  which I cannot even begin to think would be reasonable.

Honored Contributor

Is anyone still watching? I am, only because I have watched it from the beginning, but this season is really bad. The bigwigs at NBC should put a pin in this show and put it out of its misery. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2  Still watching.  Tonite's episode is about how Dembe got to join the FBI & why.

This will be my last season of watching.  Show been on a hundren years & we still do not know WHO Red really is?

Even his voodoo/witch doctor lover left him.  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac they said tonight the show is moving back to Friday. 

Honored Contributor

I was not impressed with tonight's episode.  In fact, disappointed with Dembe's daughter.

That's all I'll say.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Mz iMac they said tonight the show is moving back to Friday. 

@Jordan2   Feb 25th is when it will return-Season 9.  The new L&O will start Feb 24th in the Turnsday slot.

Honored Contributor

I forgot to add........

It now seems when the show returns, the rest of the season will be Red trying to locate the person who killed Liz besides advising the FBI who the next Blacklister is. icon_rolleyes.gif

I hope Reds kick @$$ bodyguard gets more screen time.  I want to know her back story before I quit watching.

Spoiler
When she threw that knife into that guys neck in TOTAL DARKNESS from like 1000 ft away I was  like---> Smiley Surprised  faint.gif