Esteemed Contributor

The Blacklist is back Thursday, Jan 6 at 8:00 EST, NBC. 

I don't like it being on hiatus so often. Hopefully, it will stay for several weeks. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

My husband and I will be watching.  Though we're growing a little tired (and bored) with the show.  If things don't pick up or change for the better for us, this will be our last season.

Honored Contributor

They should have canceled it after last sesson.  I watched but the boring storyline was uninteresting and seemed pointless.  Its what so often happens to great shows that stay on too long. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'll be watching.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

They should have canceled it after last sesson.  I watched but the boring storyline was uninteresting and seemed pointless.  Its what so often happens to great shows that stay on too long. 

And did not make much sense.

#1 - Dembe is now an FBI agent? How?   confused.gif

#2 - No mention of Reds mysterious terminal illness.  Now he is travelling around w/a voodoo/witch doctor who is keeping him healthy? confused.gif

Last but not least........

#3 - Liz daughter went from 5-6 yrs old to 10-11 yrs of age in 2 years? rolleyes.gif

The ONLY interesting character is that kick @$$ female bodyguard Red now has. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Agent Park mentioned that she recruited Dembe. I don't know why he became an FBI agent, though.

I guess that Agnes went through a time warp and added extra years. Viewers weren't suppose to notice. 

As far as Red's terminal illness: doctors are sometimes wrong in their diagnosis. He could be improving through alternative methods, like voodoo. I don't think they told us exactly what his illness is. 

I'll still watch and not try to figure out everything. I wouldn't miss Ressler, as he doesn't add anything to the show. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

And did not make much sense.

#1 - Dembe is now an FBI agent? How?   confused.gif

#2 - No mention of Reds mysterious terminal illness.  Now he is travelling around w/a voodoo/witch doctor who is keeping him healthy? confused.gif

Last but not least........

#3 - Liz daughter went from 5-6 yrs old to 10-11 yrs of age in 2 years? rolleyes.gif

The ONLY interesting character is that kick @$$ female bodyguard Red now has. 

Lol.  It's a crazy mish mash of foolishness.  

Honored Contributor

Tonight is all about the human yawn Ressler and his life after Liz.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I thought Harold Cooper sponsored Dembe.  Dembe had to have earned his citizenship in order to join.  It may be off base but as long as Dembe is still around I'll let it pass.  LIke they asked for my opinion.  LOL

Yes, Agnes should be about 8 or so since she was born in Season 3.

I'll let that one pass, too.  Like they asked for my opinion.  LOL

I don't think Red looks all that good-not keen (no pun intended) about his "medical" care with Mierce but Weecha does a good job as his bodyguard.

It really does take some getting used to, though, to have these sisters around.

I don't know how much longer this series can hold up-but will continue to watch just to see James Spader.   Hopefully Reddington's relationship to Liz and his real identity will be revealed.

Honored Contributor

Yep.  Boring.

Spoiler
He saw the fresh track marks on the bartender's arm so he asks an active addict where to score?  And leaves her a $25 tip? No wonder he was mugged.    I did not think we needed a whole episode of Ressler dealing with Liz being gone but whatever.